Chapter 9

Sana's in the library printing the sponsorship letter from her drive but her mind is absolutely bothered about certain someone who's currently not around.

The call with Sullyoon earlier made Sana realized how she's about to go far about this. She likes Tzuyu, doesn't she? She's confused. Isn't it too fast to like him? She was hating him to what extent and now she's thinking about her feelings for him.

"I'm just worried! After all I'm the reason why he's sick. Right. "

Sana took a deep breathe and grab her hair, convincing herself what can make her feel lighter.

She felt her phone vibrating from her back pocket. She pick it up and answered the call without even reading the caller's name.

"Sana-ya I forgot to remind you that the party this Friday is being moved today at 7 PM. "

"Party?"

"Yeah the one's with Lia. Are you coming?"

Sana pondered about going or not for the first time. She never let a party pass without going home not drunk.

"I'm... Not sure Nayeon-ah. "

"Eh? Mina's with us if you're thinking about the sponsorship letter you can hand her here"

Sana checked the and count the hours she can possibly think.

"Fine. I'll go there"

She ended the call abruptly and start folding the papers. She has considering going to Tzuyu's house or call him just to know if he's doing fine.

But she's afraid that Tzuyu will think of her actions differently.

"Ahh get him off your head Sana. Go to the party and enjoy. He's tough and tall he can manage himself. "

She cheered herself up and left the library as soon as she was finished. She still have time picking up clothes and to shower. She left her phone off on her bedside table after checking the time.

An hour later, she's finally dressed up. She take a picture of herself and post it on her Instagram account and received thousands of likes.

(INDICATE THE PHOTO ABOVE)

Sana decided to not bring her phone just in case her mom or dad and even Jinni calls her and nag her to go home. She left their house secretly and took a cab. Smiling in victory as she successfully escaped again.

Nayeon, Mina and Momo were all waiting for her near the gate and unexpectedly Jinni, Jihyo and Sullyoon is there.

"Hi unnie! "

Sana frowned at her and asked.

"Why are you here?"

"Partying of course! I'm with Yoona"

Sullyoon then wave at her and smile.

"Hi Sana unnie" Sullyoon really have great resemblance with her brother and it bothers Sana. Now her mind drifted back to Tzuyu.

"Hi Yoonnie~ "

They then all walk to the garden where the tables and chairs are. Sana sneaked out to be with Mina and handed her total of 10 papers.

"Seriously, thank you so much Mina. I thought I have to commute and go to companies one by one"

Mina smiled and pressed her elbow.

"No problem Sana. I got you and your team on my back"

"I'm going to repay you some other times. "

They sat down together with Sullyoon and Jinni but the elder refused to give them.alcoholic drinks.