Chapter 2

Inside the Cafeteria, Sana and Momo together with Mina and Nayeon is having their lunch

Inside the Cafeteria, Sana and Momo together with Mina and Nayeon is having their lunch. Sana felt terribly not fine. The last time she encountered Tzuyu was during the elevator accident where she suddenly spilled Tzuyu's coffee instead of helping him she run away before Tzuyu can even recognize her face.

What if Tzuyu recognizes her? Will he do something like revenge? Or would he even care, it's been years.

"It's a good choice stepping out from your comfort zone Sana. There's a reason why Jihyo and the directors chose you for this voluntary job. " Mina and Nayeon has been dropping words that can help Sana boost her confidence while Momo just listened and eat her lunch silently. What else can she say if Mina and Nayeon were giving her the nicest words.

"Besides, Dahyun and Chae are there. If things go south or if you have no one to talk to just get close to them and ignore Tzuyu. That robot doesn't really care about anything as long as you don't pissed him off. " Nayeon said while shrugging her shoulders off.

"Why is everyone admiring him when he is so...cold hearted. Like...I never seen him smile. Well I don't really care but he looks odd. Is that even normal?"

Nayeon chuckled at what Sana said. This happened when your eyes only stuck in your books.

"Not really. Jeong said he seems nice but not expressive. " they were simply talking about a person who's sitting behind them. The man they're talking about listened, glaring at nothing whenever he hears bad comments about him.

Who are they to judge me?

"Nice?! No way. Have you seen how he dump girls who truly admires him? Throw their gifts and letters?! He's awful Nayeon"

Tsk awful? This woman who even she to talk about me?!

Tzuyu continued minding his own business eating alone inside the cafeteria.

"He's a person who don't like much of attention Sana and those girls are desperate. You should have known. "

"Still. Those gifts can be given to kids who loves chocolates and the flowers can be given to his mom. "

Sana stubbornly argued. She wanted to make points to hate the latter so much not even knowing the reason why. Maybe she hates his guts or just simply she hate the fact that he is rude?

Suddenly Tzuyu stand up picking up his bag with a little noise enough to gain their attention. Momo patted Sana's lap when she's about to say something again.

Sana's eyes widened upon seeing the man he has been talking about. This can't be another shameful moment of her life. She hide her face using her hands while peeking at Tzuyu. He's back facing them, he put his bag on his shoulders in one hand then walked away without saying anything.

Sana took the chance to breathe freely. How long did she even hold her breath?

"This is not—"

Not giving her much time to finish her words, Jihyo came with a smile on her face.