Chapter 16

If look could kill, Tzuyu is probably dead as of this moment. He was doing his sprint go with Miyeon setting his time on and from time to time she saw him smiling at Miyeon too. Which is odd, Tzuyu doesn't smile at anybody unless if that person is something else for him.

It wasn't nice to get jealous over someone so innocent. Sana look away from them and just start observing however the moment she gets her timer her phone rings and Jihyo's name was written on in. She slide the green to answer the call.

"Sana-ya I received a memo from the principal office just now. All trainings and activities within the school will be cut short for today. By 10 AM no one should be around the campus, please guide them and let them go home."

"Alright. Thank you for calling Jihyo"

"No problem—oh wait!"

Sana was about to end the call when Jihyo stopped her.

"Sana-ya I know this is off the topic but I heard something from Jinni earlier"  there was a sound of giggles coming from Jihyo over the phone making Sana facepalm. She just made it clear with Jinni no one should know, just how nosy she is.

"What? W-what did you heard?"

"Nah...It's just about this girl who used to hate this guy and suddenly they're secretly going out. Don't worry Jinni didn't told me, I overheard hehe"

"WHAT THE—"

Sana stared at her phone in disbelief, Jihyo just ended the call because she knew she will hear Sana's endless wrath. Few seconds later, she took a deep breath before turning back to the team.

"Everyone! The training for today will be cut short. We all can go home early but we have the usual schedule for tomorrow. "

Everyone cheered and jumped knowing they'll have the rest of the day by themselves. Sana's eyes glance at Tzuyu and internally sigh when she saw him walking towards his bag. He grab a bottle of water and run to him.

Sana discovered that the first thing Tzuyu does after having a five minute break was to drink a bottle of water. Miyeon was packing her things and ready to leave when she saw Tzuyu and Sana together.

She smiled, Tzuyu is obviously fond of Sana. The whole time they're together, Miyeon was talking about how Sana keep glancing on their place and Tzuyu can't stop smiling knowing that Sana is acting jealous and she's trying to hide it.

Miyeon waved her hand to Tzuyu who glance at her then nod his head.

"You were enjoying so much with Miyeon, Aren't you?"

Tzuyu was wiping his sweats when Sana said that. He slowly look at her eyes and nodded.

"I did. "

Sana scoff and turn away but Tzuyu quickly held her hand.

"Where do you want to go this time?"

Her eyes widened as she remembered about another date she agreed with him. But she's sulking and she stick to her feelings.

"You should've just ask Miyeon too, instead. "

Tzuyu look away and giggle. Sana was so adorable when pouting while her eyes are sending daggers.

"I don't like Miyeon. I like Sana and she's apparently sulking"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung who just finished showering was stuck on their feet while watching Sana and Tzuyu linking arms and lovely smiles.

"She's sulking because Tzuyu is having so much fun with Miyeon. Chou Tzuyu, in case you didn't know I'm a little grabby"

Tzuyu suddenly became serious. He leaned closer to Sana, digging her soul through her eyes.