Chapter 6

Sana couldn't believe it herself she's sitting in the grass with Tzuyu. Tzuyu didn't want to eat with her if there's a lot of people and she neither want to so he brought her to the garden where almost no students go to. It was peaceful and as much as Sana didnt want to think about this romantically, she couldn't help to.

Tzuyu is young and very attractive. He has a handsome face, perfect nose and red thin lips. No matter how Sana hates him, she admit that this guy is such a beauty. A dream one.

Sana tried opening the container but it was hard to Tzuyu noticed and took the container from her hands. Sana pouted but smiled deep inside.

"Thanks"

The smell invade her nose and her mouth watered.

"What is this? It looks delicious"

Tzuyu smiled lightly then opened a bottle of water for her and place it in front of her.

"Chicken potatoes. Yoona loves western dishes"

Tzuyu opened the container Jinni made for him and start eating. He watch as Sana slowly put the food on her mouth and the amazed reaction she did made him chuckle.

"Wow this is so good! I love it" she said in between munching the food inside her mouth. Then she noticed Tzuyu smiling which was the first time for her.

The little creatures inside her stomach move and Sana couldn't help to smile secretly. Tzuyu have handsome smiles too.

"This one too. " Tzuyu pointed at the Kimbap and Sushis. Tzuyu is not really fond of eating Korean food but this one could be an exception.

"I swear this is so good. I need your sisters' phone number, do you have it?"

"Of course"

Sana took her phone out from her bag and handed it to Tzuyu but he just stared at it.

"Tzuyu! I need her phone number" Sana whined and forced her phone to Tzuyu's hand. Tzuyu had no choice but to type the numbers and give it back to her.

"Thanks. "

There is a long silence when they focus on their food. Sana couldn't help but smile when Tzuyu ate everything with no left overs.

"How did you know this place Tzu? This place look so peaceful and great"

"You're being nosy just take a nap if you want to"

He replied that earn a stern look from the squirrel. She plopped her elbows using Tzuyu's jacket and look at Tzuyu intently.

"I'm curious. Do you have friends here?"

He was cleaning up the little mess in Sana's place and put it a plastic bag before responding.

"None. "

"Why do you barely talk and answer people?"

"Because I don't want long conversations "

"You hate speaking?"

He hummed in confirmation making Sana smile.

"Then why are you making long conversation with me?"

Tzuyu glance at her, neither he knows why. He just basically answered every question she thrown to him.

"Because you're being too nosy, annoying"

Tzuyu rested his back on the grass and use his duffle bag as his pillow. Sana chuckled with his reply. She sat up and came closer to him.

"I still have questions"