Chapter 13

"Tzuyu! Join us for lunch" Dahyun made his first move as he nervously put his hand around his neck. Tzuyu is so tall that Dahyun looks like he's hanging around him. Jeongyeon scoffed and smack his butt.

"Get off! You look awkward"

Dahyun smiled downwards glaring at Jeongyeon. Tzuyu nod his head nonchalantly as he wipe the sweats of his head.

"Yes! "

Dahyun and Chaeyoung fist bump eachother like they did something to celebrate. Sana keep glancing at their side while preparing to leave. Miyeon approached her that stopped her from what she is doing.

"Sana I'll go first. See you after lunch"

Sana smiled back at her and watch Miyeon leave. She sighed heavily before making her way to the door.

"Sana-yah! " Jeongyeon called her and she turn to them quickly.

"Yes?"

"Tzuyu will be going with us! Let's go together"

Sana bit her lips, not accepting the fact that she felt giddy and excited to share one table with Tzuyu with her friends.

The four guys walk towards her and they went to the cafeteria together. Mostly, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon are the only one talking. She felt nervous and that is because of Tzuyu.

The girls are already sitting on the chairs talking with each other, surprisingly Jihyo, Jinni and Sullyoon are there too. Tzuyu walk her way to Sullyoon and sat beside her which made Sana a little disappointed. Her seat is always beside Momo and that never changed. They're best of friends for a reason. They're soulmates and inseparable.

"Oppa I'm surprised you're here"

Tzuyu didnt mind the stares coming from Momo, Mina, Nayeon and Jihyo as this is the first time he shared the same table with the circle of friends. Tzuyu felt left out but because of Jeongyeon and Sullyoon beside him, he felt a little lighter. He glance at Sana who's pursing her lips, her plump lips that is very tempting. It's hard to look away.

"I invited him~" Dahyun said giddy of the thought he's becoming friends with Tzuyu. They all chuckled except Sana and Tzuyu.

"I think Sana don't have the appetite to eat" Nayeon said in a teasing manner. Sana rolled her eyes and stand up.

"Who would have the appetite to eat if you're eating with a jerk?"

Sana didn't mean to say it. She was carried but her annoying feelings. She was jealous, she was not in the mood and most of all she felt a little hurt thinking that Tzuyu likes someone else.

Jinni, Sullyoon and Dubchae were totally dazed. They thought they're starting to develop feelings for each other but what Sana said affirm their thoughts that she still hates Tzuyu.

On the other hand, Tzuyu didnt show any emotions. It was a sudden blow and he wasn't prepared for it.

"Sana chan...can you calm down?"

Sana mentally face palmed. She's now embarrassed to even look at Tzuyu but she took the courage and face Tzuyu to apologize but Tzuyu stand up from the chair and grab his bag.

"I'm leaving you don't have to go anywhere else. "

With that Tzuyu walk towards the counter and order his own food before finding an empty table. Sana felt guilty and ashamed, she wanted to blame her feelings for him but that only add to frustration.

Sana made up her mind and followed Tzuyu. She grab his arm and pulled him out from the cafeteria earning a lot of attention. When Sana think they're now far from people she breathe deeply and start apologizing.