Chapter 7

Sana's room is in a complete mess after taking out all her clothes. She's feeling anxious, what to wear and how to make herself look good tonight. The invitation is just for a dinner but her mind wanders to the scenarios she watched from the movies. Tzuyu did not ask for a date but for a dinner but Sana has considered it the same.

At the end she grab a hoodie and a jeans. She doesn't want to look like she's truly impressing him. After all they're still not that close.

After am hour, Sana is finally ready to go. She told her parents where she is going but didnt told them she's with Tzuyu. Sana took the bus and went to the place he told her to. The ride was peaceful, not much of passengers and she like it even more because her favorite song is playing, 'Turtle' . Few minutes later she finally arrived and saw Tzuyu standing with his hands on his pocket. Girls are murmuring and squealing while looking at him and she unconsciously glared at them.

"Tzu?"

***

"Jay can you stop jumping?" Sullyoon groaned and put down her phone to stop Jay being hyper. Jay a 2 year old kid, Tzuyu and Sullyoon's nephew from Jun.

"Chu...Where Chu?"

Yoona made him lay down and patted his hand.

"He's out with his friend so Jay have to behave if you want him to comeback quickly"

"Jay want Chu"

The kid whined but Sullyoon just peppered him with kisses and him her songs to sleep.

****

Sana looked a little dazed after finding out they're in a night market surrounded by small street food vendors. It pretty unexpected for a filthy rich guy but she actually doesn't mind.

"Night Market? What meal for dinner are we actually eating? Those corn dogs? I'm not a light eater Chou Tzuyu for your information"

Sana said without looking at Tzuyu. She did not expect him to wear almost the same as her. Hoodie and jeans and they both have the same white shoes, so much for a coincidence.

"I never went out with someone before so I don't know anything about dating"

Sana's at pissed mode when she suddenly realize what he just said.

"Dating?"

Tzuyu innocently nodded his head and look at her. Her heart is making fuss over his words again, it's crazy.

"W-what do you mean? Aren't we supposed to just have a dinner?" Sana tried to sound annoyed but her voice is slowly fading and she blame her feelings for that.

"Didn't I mentioned it is a date?"

Sana's heart wanted to burst out. Tzuyu look so innocent that drives her heart into a crazy mess. Those look on his face is funny and cute and irresistible. Sana's eyes stared at him looking for any possible stunt he's pulling off.

"Chou Tzuyu "

Her tone become serious. Tzuyu confusedly look at her but not dazed even a little.

"What are you trying to do, huh?"

"What do you mean?"

"Is this one of your scheme?"

They're obviously just throwing questions and accusations one after another. Tzuyu smiled suddenly that surprised her even more.

"No. But you could've decline me if you doubted me"

That strike her. Why didn't she even refused? Simple, because she partly like it. Sana looked away and start walking, he followed immediately.