Chapter 5

Sana is at daze watching how Tzuyu smoothly release the ball from his hand and make a whooping half court shot. It was crazy for Sana who is not fond of sports. How can someone be that good? The way Tzuyu drive the ball and pass it to his team is incredibly amazing.

The game is separated between the MVP and the Captain of the team. Tzuyu and Sehun. The score shows how dominant Tzuyu is, most of the 87 points is from him. The MVP for a reason. It's been 40 minutes since they start playing and Tzuyu never had a substitute, he doesn't even want to get sub, he played from the beginning to the end.

Few minutes more and it's finally ended, Sana recorded the time and let everybody relax before taking a shower and leave.

"You guys did great. You can win tomorrow Sehun"

Sehun chuckled, no, he don't even wanna try. Chou Tzuyu is a monster in court.

"Nah... I will never win against him"

He said while pointing at Tzuyu's fading back. He's going to a shower and his teammates gave him way to go first.

"Maybe luck is on his side today. Don't be negative" He wipe his sweats using his towel and scoff.

"Then luck must be with him every single day. You know he's the MVP for 6 consecutive years and I'm sure he can enter international tournament if he want to pursue. "

That's true. Sana have watch every single move he did and every step is really amazing. Sana admitted that but for her Tzuyu is still a jerk.

"By the way are you going home after this?"

Sana raised her brow curiously but then she shakes her head.

"I have...well yeah but I'm meeting up with my friends so yeah..."

"Oh. Okay then I'll see you tomorrow Sana"

Sana smiled and nodded her head.

"Yeah see you tomorrow Sehun"

Sana finish packing up her things and bid goodbye to the team. Just in time when Tzuyu walked out from the shower room looking so cool with his ruffled hair, Sana stopped from walking and hesitantly walk towards him.

"You did great earlier Tzu"

Indeed. It is an honest critique and Tzuyu probably know everything about basketball,how to stay fit, how to sustain and maintain breathing and stamina. It's nice to know that a jerk like Tzuyu is so good at it.

Tzuyu continued putting his things onto his duffel bag and zipped it right after. He turned to Sana who's cursing him inside her head.

"Hmm"

He mumbled and start walking towards the door.

"Huh! really a jerk" she mumbled and followed him outside. Tzuyu went directly to the bus station while Sana went to the Council Room since Jihyo texted her to come after the training.

She knock on the door before opening it. Jihyo was there talking to someone, she cleared her throat to get noticed and gladly Jihyo stand up.

"Sana yah"

Sana smiled at Jihyo's excited tone. The girl not far from Sana smiled at her politely which she returned kindly.

"I've found you an assistant manager Sana. You see things will get harder when getting closer to the tournament. So here's Miyeon. She's the exchange student from Daegu and she have nice portfolio. "

Sana turned to Miyeon and shake hands with her. She's glad that Jihyo is always prepared. A great leader indeed.

"Hi Sana. I'm Choi Miyeon "