Chapter 24

SANA'S POV

"So tell me about Rosé"

It's hard to stop myself for asking that. I don't know if I sounded too eager but looking at Tzuyu he was smiling at me in amusement. Does he find it funny? My mind was restless the whole time especially that Jinni and my friends keep teasing me about it.

"Rosé is a friend. She's the daughter of my Dad's closest friend"

"And?"

When he chuckled I couldn't help but to pinch his waist causing him to jolt aside. We were sitting on the sand while watching our friends enjoying themselves in the water.

"I'm serious. I just want to know about the people close to you"

"I only have few. If they happen to visit here I'll introduce them to you and also Rosé"

I'm only curious of what kind of person they are I didn't say I'd love to meet them. But if they're really close to Tzuyu maybe they're good persons too.

"Fine. But one last time, is Rosé pretty?"

I quickly look away when I saw the amused smile on his face. There's nothing bad for asking that though, I just want clarification that Rosé girl is not any threat for me.

Just kidding, I'm just really curious.

"She is pretty. Have blonde hair, tall and pretty smiles but even so she's no match to you. "

I was so ready to throw hands good thing I let him finish. I smiled and stare at him for a second before flashing a quick kiss on his lips. I stand up and run to where our friends were playing and instantly joined. Trying to hide the heat rising on my face.

That guy is mine.

"I saw that Unnie!" I turn to Jinni only to stuck my tongue out at her. She laughed at me and splash water and it hit my eyes.

"YAH!"

"OH MY GOD! UNNIE! LOOK AT HIM"

I look at where Jinni is pointing at only to see Tzuyu unbuttoning his polo. I gasped and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one.

"Nayeonnie~ close your eyes!" Jeongyeon yelled at her girlfriend but I paid no mind when they start bickering.

"Tzuyu is... So hot, fuck!"

I glared at Momo but she was staring so intently that she's oblivious of my death glares. When I saw Tzuyu walking towards us, meanly towards me I smiled trying to not look at it. There's always that victorious smile of course.

"Let's play a game!" Chaeyoung yelled out loud but unfortunately I turned him down instantly.

"No. You guys can't be too tired and injured. You have tournaments this Monday" Chaeyoung showed a peace sign then start swimming.

And they agreed as quick as that. I am the manager inside and outside the court no matter what. We start going deeper in the water while Tzuyu is standing behind me. I turn to face and admire his handsome face.

"Do you know how to swim? " he asked but I shyly look away.

"Yes if I can touch the floor but not if I couldn't" he giggled at my reply and slowly I felt his both hands on my waist.

"Then just hold me tighter"

His words didn't fully sank in my mind when suddenly he start swimming and I am hugging him.

"Yah! Chou Tzuyu don't go deeper "

However, he only stopped doing strokes when we are too far from our friends. I held on his neck tightly when I could feel the sand on my feet.