Chapter 21

Tzuyu tap on the table where he was sitting across his brother. It was another morning but what welcomed him infuriates every time he remember what his brother did last night.

Jun who was feeling guilty can't even glance at Tzuyu, he remember what he did last night and he's ready to whatever Tzuyu is about to do with him. He just molested Tzuyu's girlfriend, if Tzuyu wants to put him in jail Jun will initiate it himself, he admit what he did was wrong, he caused Tzuyu a lot of trouble, with his son, his life and now about his girlfriend.

Sullyoon who was feeling the tension getting more high decided to excuse herself and leave. Jun grabbed the chance to apologize but Tzuyu quickly shut him down.

"Tzuyu I'm sorry—"

"Apologize to her not to me. "

Jun looked down, whatever he's about to say Tzuyu will ignore it.

"And apologize to Jay. Where were you the whole time he needed his father?! Stop being irresponsible Jun! "

He was an idiot, total jerk, useless, pathetic person and a irresponsible father for that. How can he let his son be under someone else's care while he was having the best time of his life. It anger Tzuyu and no one can blame him if he burst out suddenly.

"I...I felt so terrible Tzuyu...I...d-don't know what should I do with my life...I'm so fucked up"

Tzuyu stand up in anger and pulled his shirt. He pulled him all the way to the garden and punch his face.

Jun looked down miserably, didn't even bother to fight back. He think he deserves it.

"You chose to be fucked up Jun and now that it's hitting you you'll look at me dead tired with your life?! I don't feel any single remorse for your lost Jun, I pitied Jay all along and I dont care about what you're going through and what you feel right now. If you can't put Jay under your care I'll have it until then! "

Tzuyu fix his shirt and stared at him in grave. No words can put up how he felt bad for Jay. How innocent he looks at him when he was looking for his father. The 2 year old kid who only wants to be taken care of, breaks Tzuyu's heart. He don't deserve it.

Jun start silently crying. He doesn't know what to do with his life anymore, their father lost his trust towards him, his girlfriend left him after giving birth, now his siblings lost their courtesy towards him.

"Fix yourself before you lose everything. Be a good father to Jay"

Jun cried so hard.

"He's the only one you have now. "

After saying that, Tzuyu left their house and drove to Minatozaki Residence. Last night he promised her that he will pick her up and have breakfast together, although he's 20 minutes late already.

He felt his phone vibrated from his pocket thinking it is from Sana. For sure, she's whining at this moment.

Tzuyu smiled and his frown fades right after reading Sana's name on it.

"Where are you?!"

Tzuyu chuckled, just what he thought she will be like.

"I'm on way. Just had a terrible conversation with Jun. I'm sorry again about last night"

"Tzu I told you it's not your fault. He was drunk too and —"

"I could've prevented it to happen. I know you're still scared. "

Sana on the other hand was torn between admiring Tzuyu more and more or to remember what terrible happened last night. Tzuyu was right, she was afraid and still is but because of Tzuyu she felt relieved and safe.