Chapter 17

"Let's eat first. It's lunch time anyway" Sana stood beside Momo and suggested to eat first before strolling around the mall.

"You finally said something worthy Sana-chan" Momo winked at her making both of them laugh. They start walking to the restaurant and Sana noticed how Tzuyu make big strides to come closer to her. She told him earlier just stick to the boys but Tzuyu is persistent and keep giving her his adorable innocent eyes. Which is hard for Sana to resist.

Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon noticed the struggle Sana and Tzuyu are putting themselves to. They DA just grab each other's hand and be lovey dovey but Sana just have to make thing complicated by not talking their friends. That's kinda frustrating.

"Dahyun it's time for you to show up to the love of your life and let's give Sana and Tzuyu their unwanted distance. " Jeongyeon stated trying to plan things ibside his head. He'll grab his girlfriend, Chaeyoung will take Mina and Dahyun to Momo but he chickened out.

"Eh? Why me? I'm nervous"

"And not me because I have a girlfriend and Chaeyoung is for Mina"

He pouted then take a deep breath before agreeing. Not a bad idea at all.

"Fine!"

Jeongyeon then shove Chaeyoung to Mina and Jeongyeon held Nayeon's hand. Dahyun squeeze his self in between Sana and Momo and smile at the love of his life.

"Hi Momoring I'll treat you today"

Hearing the 'treat' made her eyes sparkle. For food, everything is okay.

Sana was left behind after Dahyun cling to her best friend not knowing Tzuyu also stopped from walking and came closer to her.

"I'll treat you today too. Let's make a u turn?"

Sana chuckled and face him.

"No. Let's go and just follow"

Tzuyu nodded and walk with Sana inside the restaurant. The girls were too busy talking with their partners to notice that Sana and Tzuyu is sitting beside each other.

"Hi Good Day, here's the menu I'll be back in five minutes with cold water and take your order. " The waitress said and handed all of them a menu book. She they saw the price all of them gasped except for Tzuyu and Mina. Sana was forced to out down the menu and sigh.

"Who decided to have lunch here? One meal already cost my allowance for the whole week. Let's go to another —"

"The lunch is on me. "

Tzuyu said earning a look and a gasped from all of them. Sana looked at Tzuyu eyeing him to take it back, they're too many and not to forget how Momo loves to eat.

"Tzuyu there are eight of us you cannot just —"

Sana retorted sounding like a mad girlfriend which made her friends look at each other.

"You'll love their steak I'm sure. " Tzuyu continued searching for food and drinks ignoring Sana.

"I don't love steak I love chicken I thought you knew better?"

"But there's no chicken. If you want it we can go to the place right—"

It was too late for them both to realize that all Sana's friends heard them and what they're talking about. Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung who were covering their faces using the menu book silently face palmed. They busted themselves it's no one's fault.

"Sana-chan"

Sana glance at Momo but still oblivious with the situation they're in. Sana unconsciously pinch his waist and lean closer.