Chapter 23

When Tzuyu arrived at their house he immediately run upstairs to his nephew's room. He was crying but he didn't expect to see Jun drunk and still drinking right in front of his own son. Anger rose up to his chest and the urge to beat his brother up is taking over his emotion.

"JUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

He walk towards his nephew and carried him up. Jay eventually stop from crying and snuggle on his chest, he must have felt the comfort in his embrace something that Jay can't feel with his own father. The door opened revealing their Dad.

"Tzuyu"

His father called and gestured him to go outside which Tzuyu responded with a nod. He look at his brother ridiculed before going out.

"I'm sorry if I had to call you at this time you should be enjoying with your friends and yoir your girlfriend"

"It's fine Dad"

Mr Chou pat his shoulder then sigh.

"Don't bother scolding your brother Tzu. I'll send him off to New York to reflect and start working. I'll handle him this time. "

Tzuyu was surprised with the news he look at his father in confusion.

"What about Jay, Dad?"

"He will stay and I will talk to Haru's wife if she can babysit Jay. You have no idea but she used to take care of you and Jun when you were kids"

Tzuyu smiled lightly while nodding. It's a relief that Jay will stay with them and will not go with Jun. He's not good in everything so it's better that he start making progress before coming to his son.

"And by the way, you will have to fetch my Friend's daughter from the airport tomorrow. I'm sorry but he have trust issues after his daughter got kidnapped countless of time. "

"Dad you could've ask someone else, I have a girlfriend "

Mr Chou laugh at Tzuyu but then he pat his shoulder.

"I'm happy for you but Albert is my closest friend and your godfather. "

Tzuyu got no choice at all so he nodded his head beforw going to his room and Kay down Jay. He's fast asleep after crying a lot with Jun.

He grab his phone texted Sana immediately.

To Sana:
I'm at home now. Are you having fun there?

Tzuyu frowned when it took her around 15 minutes to reply.

From Sana:
Hey Love, I cannot fully enjoy the girls especially Jinni is teasing me a lot.

He smiled and type another reply.

To Sana:
I'll go there and fetch you tomorrow after going to the airport.

Suddenly his phone start ringing and Sana's loud voiced breaks his eardrums.

"Chou Tzuyu why in the airport are you leaving?!"

He chuckled at her panicking state but Sana is not even joking right now, she was serious. Her friends saw it and immediately shut up

"N-no. I am going to get someone there and I want to go with you to go out on a date after. "

Sana abruptly turned red and silent. Her heart is beating so fast and she felt butterflies all over her. How could be Tzuyu become sweet while being cold at the same time.

"Alright. Call me before coming here. "

"Yes, of course. Enjoy the rest of the night Sana, good night"