Chapter 18

Two weeks have gone so fast, the tournament is gearing up in a week and everyone in the team is pacing their training and game. There were some changes in their position as per monitored and requested after the evaluation of the coach and other directors of the team.

Both Sana and Miyeon was stressed. They spent more hours than expected for this job. It was a great news when Mina booked hotels for them beforehand and her worries lessened.

She grab her coffee after taking a deep breath.

There were so many things happened in two weeks. It was hectic for both Sana and Tzuyu. Both are tired and exhausted from all the works and training but they manage to make time. They're very willing to make time with each other which is a great thing.

They've gone beyond closer, they're inseparable. They're not yet official but people started to think they're a couple, when the team heard about it, half of them are happy and half were a little disappointed.

Sana watched the match between Sehun and Tzuyu's team, as always Tzuyu's team is leading. Tzuyu never missed his field goal unless he was squeeze and called for a foul. He don't give much expression as usual but Sana can see that Tzuyu is starting to get irritated.

When suddenly, Miyeon walk towards her and pointed at someone.

"I heard people outside talking, Minhyun was here and was looking for you all over. "

Sana's eyes widened when she saw his figure standing tall with flowers in his hand.

"What the hell he is doing here? " Sana mumbled. He glance at Tzuyu who was focus on the game and look back at Miyeon.

"Watch the game for me, I'll be back in a minute"

Miyeon nodded and went to record scores on her memo book. Sana run discreetly outside and meet up with Minhyun. He smiled at her and handed her the bouquet of roses. The same roses he gave her the last time.

"Hi Sana. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to message and ask you out the last few weeks. You know the tournament was coming and I was busy. How are you?"

Sana bit her lips and hesitantly took the flowers from him. She smiled back but forced.

"I'm good but Minhyun-ah I have something to tell you"

"Me too. Can we go out and talk? "

Sana sigh. Looking away to pass some seconds before turning down his offer.

"I'm sorry Minhyun but...we should stop seeing each other. "

Minhyun was surprised for the sudden confession. Sana is just about to turn him down and that's a big problem. He likes Sana. She was different from other girls and he's ready to give her everything just to make her happy.

"W-why? Sana... I'm sorry if I made you wait... I was just busy I promise to —"

"No Minhyun... I... I love someone else and I don't want to make any conflicts and misunderstanding with him. I'm sorry"

Sana handed him back the flowers and look down.

"And these flowers are beautiful but I can't accept it. I'm really sorry again, I have to go"

Minhyun wasn't able to speak after hearing those words. It sure hurts him but he doesn't want to give up just like that.

Sana was surprised after entering the gym with the team sitting down on the floor exhausted.  She immediately walk towards Miyeon and asked what happened.

"The game has ended Sana and... Tzuyu was looking for you. "

Sana looked around to find Tzuyu but Miyeon told her he was in the shower room.