Chapter 4

Usually the School still edict the opening of classes during Foundation Day that is going for 2 months but this year it was implemented to focus on the programs. It's so questionable but Jihyo have a lot of things to do to even complain. Maybe it's good that they are academic free for two months to focus on the games and other competitions.

Jihyo knocked three times to the Principal's office and handed the files consist of estimated budget for two months activity. From Arts, Sports and Academic Decathlon, there all listed the possible budget.

"Good Morning Ms Jung. I have gathered the records and possible budget from each Department. Also... I added some wons in case there is an emergency. "

Jessica Jung, The School Principal smiled and gave a thankful smile to Jihyo.

"You're very hardworking Jihyo. Thank you. "

Jihyo smiled shyly. "No problem Ms Jung. Its my Job as the Student Council President"

"Then I'm thankful for being responsible to your job. I'll hand to the Director and will hand each Department's budget tomorrow"

Jihyo bowed and smile one last time.

"I'll get going now, Miss Jung. Thank you for your time"

On the way back to the Council Room, Jihyo saw Jeongyeon in the hallway talking with Tzuyu.

"Yoo Jeongyeon! Where did you go? You weren't here yesterday"

Jeongyeon scratch the back of his head and sigh. Jihyo waved at Tzuyu but the latter just nod nonchalantly. 'This Icy creature' she said inside her head and turn back to Jeongyeon.

"I wasn't feeling well yesterday. Didn't Nayeon told you?"

"No. You think your girlfriend does even care about you?"

"Ugh shut up! What do you want anyway?"

Tzuyu stepped back and waited for Jihyo and Jeongyeon to finish talking when suddenly bunches of women entered the picture.

"Jeong my Honeybunch" Nayeon screamed from the hallway without even minding the crowded place.

Tzuyu watch as the girls came and Tzuyu clearly saw Sana staring at him. More like glaring. He look away and start leaving but Jeongyeon instantly noticed.

"Tzuyu! I still have something to ask—YAH"

Tzuyu didnt even stop and look back but instead he make his way towards his locker. Taking out a fresh white shirt and changed inside the male's comfort room. Just when he's about to enter a cubicle, a door from the other cubicle opened revealing Sehun.

"Oh Tzuyu you're early today. The training will start this afternoon"

Tzuyu just entered the cubicle without saying anything. Sehun chuckled, no wonder no one can put up with his attitude. He barely have friends. What does he even do in his life aside from Basketball?

He shakes his head and left the comfort room. After changing his shirt, he wore back his hoodie and covered his eyes with his dark shades.

Afterwards, since he have no one to talk to he went to his usual place to pass time.

While Sana, inside the cafeteria with her friends she's busy rereading the notes she made. When suddenly, she heard someone calling her and followed with a loud cheer.

"Our Beautiful Manager-nim! " Soobin exclaimed while carrying two iced coffee, Jackson with a sliced cake and an apple walk towards her with a wide grin.

"Please have a nice breakfast before coming to the gym Sana ssi"

Soobin said after placing the iced coffee in front of her followed by Jackson putting a plate of cake and an apple. Sana chuckled and accepted it.