CHAPTER 5

Taehyung took jimin upstairs to his room and threw jimin on the bed which made jimin bounce a little. Taehyung went to take a shower as his shirt has blood stains.

Meanwhile, jimin looked around the room. The room was well organized, in grey color. The bed was big and comfy. On the right side of the bedroom, there is a study table with some books in the right corner of the table and two photo frames in the left corner.

Jimin took the photo in his hand "My family" Taehyung said. Jimin turned quickly and saw a half-naked taehyung in front of him. jimin stared at taehyung's perfect body covered with water droplets which enhanced the beauty. "Done checking out?" Jimin felt embarrassed and looked down. "Why did you bring me here ?" Jimin asked still looking down. "I told you I find you cute" Taehyung said lifting jimin's face with his fingers on his chin.

Taehyung's and jimin's eyes moved in sync. Taehyung leaned forward and pressed his lips on jimins. Jimin felt butterflies in his stomach. Taehyung removed his lips and saw jimin whose eyes are still closed with a little gap in between his top and bottom lips. Taehyung pushed his tongue out and licked jimin's lips from the bottom to the top, he again moved his tongue from the top of the lip and inserted his tongue inside.

Jimin couldn't help but hold the table behind him. Taehyung hands made their way towards jimin's face and deepened the kiss. Taehyung lifted jimin and made him sit on top of the table while his hands softly touches jimin's upper thigh and slowly made his way towards the knee.Jimin's hands started massaging taehyung's hair while moaning which was swallowed by taehyung.

The knock on the door brought jimin back to reality and lightly pushed taehyung away who has an annoyed look on his face. Taehyung took his shirt while jimin came down from the table and adjusted his looks. Taehyung after getting dressed opened the door " what?" he asked the bodyguard with a harsh voice. The person bowed and said " Sir, Mr. Jeon (father) is asking for you" "Where?" "In his study room Sir" Taehyung looked at jimin with a side view and went out closing the door, leaving jimin all alone in his room.

Jimin started scolding and squealing. Scolding because he kissed the person who kidnapped him and squealing because jimin is a big fan of taehyung. He first saw taehyung on T.V he was mesmerized by the guy.

Among many businessmen, Taehyung stood there like a lion, a ruler. Whenever he saw a photo or any news related to taehyung he couldn't help himself. Soon he was head over heels for him. The person who jimin saw at the restaurant was a completely different man, it made jimin wonder who the real taehyung is.