CHAPTER 8

A bodyguard came "sir we found the person who drugged sir jungkook" "did he tell anything?" "No sir, Our boys are trying their best to make him speak" "No need to waste energy, just kill him" the bodyguard looked at Taehyung surprised "but sir we won't know who send him to poison sir jungkook" "Just follow my orders," Taehyung said and walked away.

The bodyguard went towards the restroom." sir, Taehyung ordered us to kill that person" he was talking to someone who is a member of Dagger Demon. The stall in which the bodyguard was talking was kicked open by Jae Hyun (tae's bodyguard). He killed him and went away.

Taehyung returned to the mansion. Jae Hyun called "sir, you are right we found him talking to someone on the phone. We tracked the phone number and it belongs to Woong In, Mr.Kim's bodyguard" "okay" Taehyung cut the call and was about to go upstairs when he heard a noise from the kitchen.

Taehyung frowned and went to the kitchen. There he found jimin. His face was covered with flour, his lips formed a cute pout. Taehyung found the scene adorable, he watched for a few seconds with a small smile on his face and went near jimin and back hugged him. "What is my mochi doing?"

Jimin who was too concentrated on the work didn't notice Taehyung. He jumped when Taehyung hugged him and buses when Taehyung called him 'my mochi' "I am trying to bake a cake as I was bored" jimin said blushing.

Taehyung turned jimin and caged him. He looked jimin in the eyes. Taehyung moved his hands and rubbed jimins cheeks which were covered with flour. "You want to go out?" Taehyung asked "can I?" Jimin asked "no, you cannot but we can" jimin started blushing again taehyung's smile widened, and kissed jimin on the lips. "Get ready I will take you out" jimin nodded and went to get ready. Taehyung already bought some clothes for jimin.

In Dagger Demon Mansion:

Woong In bowed to Mr. Kim "sir, we found some information about jimin" (*told the whole information got ) "fantastic, now let's see what Taehyung has to say about this. Where are they?" "Taehyung took jimin to a shopping complex" "bring the car it's finally time to meet this 'guy' (jimin)."

In Shopping Complex:

Taehyung decided to bring jimin to a shopping complex since jimin has only two to three pairs of clothes. Jimin was so excited as he had never gone to a shopping complex.

Taehyung told jimin to explore and fry on the clothes. After a few hours of shopping which was mostly done by Taehyung as jimin was clueless. "Let's eat something," Taehyung said while carrying the bags in his hand, jimin nodded his head.

They decided to have a subway. Taehyung told him to take a seat and went to order. Jimin was looking at Taehyung. Taehyung has been treating jimin differently almost as if they are couples which made jimin confused. A person sat in front of jimin and introduced himself "Hi, I'm Kim Seo Hyung" jimin looked at Mr.Kim with a questioning gaze.

Taehyung's order was ready but when he was about to go back a girl started flirting with him and Taehyung was trying his best not to point the gun at her head.

Taehyung reached his point of patients but when he was about to scold the girl she excused herself, which taehyung found wried.

He went to the table where jimin was sitting and placed the tray. Jimin looked lost his eyes were glassy. Taehyung put his hand on jimins which made jimin look at Taehyung "you Okay?" To which jimin gave a small smile and nodded "yeah, I just remembered my parents." Taehyung tried to avoid jimins eye contact as soon as jimin mentioned his parents.

Jimin and Taehyung completed eating and returning home driving this whole time no one spoke anything. They soon reached the mansion Taehyung was the first to go inside followed by a dull-looking jimin when they reached the hall "Taehyung" jimin's voice sounded tired.

Taehyung turned around "I-...I" Taehyung moved closer to jimin "what is it Minnie" jimin would have squealed because of the nickname, but now the situation is different "Do...you.know....my parents?"