CHAPTER 28 (Last Chapter)

Even though Yoongi reassured Hoseok that he and Taehyung will take care of things, he was not sure how.

The next day:

Seokjin woke up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. He didn't plan anything, he just wanted to enjoy his time here and the view there became his all-time favorite. Seokjin went down to have his breakfast, and after having his breakfast he went to the beach.

 Seokjin went down to have his breakfast, and after having his breakfast he went to the beach

The beach was beautiful. Seokjin sat on the sand and watch people having fun. On the other hand, Jungkook who came to the same beach sat under a small shop that was built with dry leaves, sipping his juice.

Seokjin, after looking at the beach for a few hours decided to take a walk and went towards the main road. Seokjin blindly went where his feet took him, he saw many types of shops, clothing, tattoo, gifts shop, and many more.

Seokjin stopped near a small shop that was selling small yet beautiful shells as jewelry and keychains. When he saw the small shell keychain he was reminded of his sister and without any delay he purchased the keychain. "Sihyeon will love this" Seokjin thought to himself.

While making his way toward different shops Seokjin saw a bike that reminded him of Jungkook. Seokjin was soon lost in his thoughts on how Jungkook and Seokjin spent their time together even though their time together was short they were memorable, at least for him.

Jungkook didn't move from his spot. He kept drinking but now instead of juices, he started drinking alcohol. He kept staring at his phone. The picture of his and Seokjin's.

Even though the picture is not of high quality and Seokjin's face was not visible, these cons were the reason why Jungkook still has this picture with him

Even though the picture is not of high quality and Seokjin's face was not visible, these cons were the reason why Jungkook still has this picture with him. He deleted all the pictures of him and Seokjin together.

He convinced himself that this picture is okay as the face of Seokjin is not visible. But deep down Jungkook knows that he still misses and loves Seokjin, and wanted to have at least one picture of him and Seokjin together.

Jungkook smiles sadly as he remembers how Seokjin was shy to take a picture with him at first, but later on, never denied taking pictures with Jungkook. Jungkook started remembering those days when Seokjin and he went on dates and later Jungkook would drop Seokjin near his house and kiss Seokjin a good night kiss.