CHAPTER 18

After Kim Seo Hyung left the room, Seokjin bent down, picked up the shattered glass flower vase pieces, and threw them in the dustbin. After cleaning the glass pieces Seokjin came out of the room and was about to leave the mansion "Seokjin Oppa!!"  a cute girl came running towards Seokjin and hugged him so tight.

"I missed you sooo much" Seokjin chuckled lightly and caressed the girl's head softly "I missed you too Sihyeon". The girl looked up with a pout on her face"Then why did you not come to see me?" Sihyeon asked with an innocent voice. " I am sorry sweetheart I was busy. But I promise I will meet you often now okay?"  Seokjin said with a smile.

After chit-chatting with his sister Seokjin made his way toward his car. He drove back to his house. After entering his house Seokjin let out a big sigh, he went to the bathroom to have a hot bath. 

In Black Spider's mansion:

Mr.Jeon decided to give his position to Jeon Taehyung so he decided to make it grand and invite everyone. "Come on hurry up. oh on that vase should be here not there" Mrs. Jeon has been busy taking care of the mansion and decoration "Mother why don't you rest for a while? I will take care of the things here" Jimin said offering Mrs. Jeon a glass of water "Oh... Jimin-na you are the only one who I can trust with this work. What is the use of having two great sons and a big mafia man when they can't even help me with the decoration?" Mrs. Jeon said with a pout.

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Mr.Jeon were standing there when Mr.Jeon said those words "Mom~~ " Jungkook came and hugged his mother from the back, keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"Love, go and relax we can take care of this, and the party is going to be held tomorrow night," Mr.Jeon said "Oh no I am not going to trust you again last time you said that you made my bear (tae) birthday a disaster." everyone chuckled "It was not because of me it was the candles mistake. Who told them to keep the candles so close to the curtains?" Mr.Jeon said "Well it was your order. You told them that they looked 'great' near the curtains." Mrs.Jeon said "Uhh... okay fine I accept," Mr.Jeon said defeated. "But now we have Jimin, we can do it all together. Go and take a rest love." Mr.Jeon said "Yes mom jimin and we both will take care of the things down here," Taehyung said going towards Jimin, and Jungkook nodded to that.

"Fine, I will go and rest. Please take care of the things here Jimin" "Yes mother. please rest assured" Jimin said with a smile. Mr.Jeon took Mrs.Jeon and went to their room. 

***************************************************

 Kim Sihyeon( Seokjin's sister):

Kim Sandara (Seokjin's mother):

Double update 😉