CHAPTER 9

After getting scolded by Mrs. Jeon. Jungkook laid down in his hospital bed and started thinking about the kiss and Seokjin. It was amazing, 100 times better than his imagination.

There was a knock on the door.Jungkook was confused as his mother had already brought his dinner for tonight. "come in". Soon the door opened and Seokjin came inside "jin? what are you doing here?" Seokjin looked down and said "um.. . I brought dinner for you" Seokjin said while showing the bag. "did you eat?" Jungkook gave a side look to the dinner bag which his mom brought "No!" Jungkook quickly replied.

Seokjin smiled brightly, sat near Jungkook's bed, and started arranging the food items. "come on let's eat" Seokjin said offering the chopsticks. Jungkook suddenly got an idea "Jin... can you feed me?" "What?" Seokjin asked in shock "well, I injured my hand " Jungkook said showing his left hand. "but you are right-handed right?" "oh.. it will be difficult to eat with one hand" "Okay" Seokjin started feeding Jungkook.

After Seokijn finshed feeding Jungkook, Jungkook offered Seokjin to drop him at his house. "You don't have to drop me Jungkook." Seokjin said while walking with Jungkook "How can I let such a cutie walk alone at night. What if someone kidnaps you" "Stop overreacting Jungkook."

Jungkook stopped walking and turned Seokjin around "I am serious jin. I don't think I can function properly if you are not by my side. I had bad intentions at the start but you changed them. I don't want to lose you. Jin please give me a chance I will never let you down." "Yes.." Seokjin said "please jin I will never let you down. I wil-" Jungkook blinked his eyes, looked at Seokjin with wide eyes "wait, di-did you just say 'yes' ?"

Seokjin smiled "yes," Seokjin moved his face close, so close that they can feel each other's breath, looked at Jungkook straight in the eyes " I like you Jeon Jungkook", moved back with a satisfied look, and started walking away.

Jungkook who was shocked looked at Seokjin and jogged towards Seokjin, turned him, and kissed Seokjin's lips " I love you, I love you a lot Kim Seokjin" Jungkook said resting his forehead on Seokjin. Soon Jungkook dropped Seokjin and returned to his room.

Seokjin unlocked his house door and went inside the kitchen to wash the containers. Suddenly he felt someone was inside his apartment, he resumed his work thinking it was nothing.

But suddenly a knife came, but Seokjin was quick to catch the knife with his left hand. He looked towards the side and saw a person holding the knife. He twisted the person's hand and stabbed the knife into the person's heart.

Seokjin was looking at the person who is now lying on the floor surrounded by his blood with a serious face. "looks like my tiger hasn't lost his touch huh?" Seokjin looked up and found a person standing with his hand inside his pockets.

Seokjin face changed from serious to blank. He bowed to the person. " I think there is progress in the task that I gave you " "Yes..." The person moved toward Seokjin while looking around "Where are your pets?" "They are not my pets," Seokjin said "whatever now don't drag the task anymore. You have already taken a lot of time" The person said while giving the pen drive to Seokjin " the necessary document and the thing you have to do are all inside this so do it properly" and left. Seokjin looked at the pen drive for a few seconds and went to his room.