CHAPTER 27

"Seokjin did you pack everything?" Hoseok asked as he and Yoongi came to drop Seokjin. "Yeah, I have. Don't worry." Seokjin assured Hoseok. "Don't forget you have to stay in this hotel only. We have booked a really nice room for you to relax and enjoy your stay okay?" Hoseok said giving the card to Seokjin which contained the name and address of the hotel.

"Ok. You have told me so many times Hobi." Seokjin said shaking his head. Soon they heard the announcement and Seokjin had to leave. "Okay guys, both of you take care of yourself and Sihyeon," Seokjin said. "Okay. don't worry about it here we will take care. Just enjoy your stay there." Yoonig said.

"Take care of yourself Jungkook," Taehyung said hugging his little brother. "Thank you hyung. Don't tell Dad and Mom about the trip. I will tell them once I return from the trip."Jungkook said "Okay" Taehyung said.

Soon Seokjin and Jungkook landed at their destination place, Aruba. Jungkook went to the hotel his hyung suggested/booked for him 'Arba Beach Club Resort'. Jungkook went toward the reception and took his room keys went to relax in his room. Seokjin came to the same resort which Hoseok suggested.

Hoseok, Yoongi, and Taehyung planned this, they booked rooms which are opposite each other. Seokjin entered the room and kept his back on the bed he opened the window which clearly showcased the view of the beach. The fresh air and the sound of the sea waves brought comfort to Seokjin as he closed his eyes and enjoyed it.

Seokjin heard a knock on his door. When he opened his door h was greeted by an old couple and a girl who looked like the hotel manager. "Hello, sir. My name is Linda, I am the hotel manager" The girl named Linda introduced herself. "Hello. I am Seokjin." Seokjin introduced himself.

"I am really sorry to bother you sir, but there was a small mistake on our end. Our staff has mistakenly booked this room for this couple here as well. We do have a room empty but it is in our other branch which is a few kilometers from here. The couple is insisting on taking this room. So can we bother you and ask you to please take the room in our other branch, sir?" The manager pleased Seokjin.

Seokjin looked at the couple in front of him and looked at the manager who was looking at him with puppy eyes. Seokjin smiled softly "Sure I don't mind. Let me get my bag" Seokjin said and went to get his bag. "Thank you so much sir" The manager bowed 90 degrees. So the staff shifted Seokjin's luggage to the new branch along with Seokjin.

After reaching the new hotel, the staff assigned Seokjin a luxury room as he had to compromise for the mistake done by the hotel staff. Seokjin went to his room and was happy that he got a similar viewpoint.

Seokjin phone ringed, it was Hoseok. "Hello" Seokjin answered. "Seokjin. How are you? are you enjoying your trip? Did you meet anyone there?" Hoseok bombarded Seokjin with questions. "Calm down Hobi. I reached safely. Till now it's not been that bad. I like the view and atmosphere here. Ans coming to the third question. Was I supposed to meet anyone?" Seokjin asked confused. "No....it's...just...I mean it's a new place right so I was just curious if had met someone there" Hoseok said. "No as of now I haven't met anyone," Seokjin said while unpacking his luggage.

"Seokjin you are in the 'Arba Beach Club Resort' right?" "Umm... about that... there was a small problem in that resort so they shifted me to the new branch," Seokjin said while looking inside the fridge. "What?!" Hoseok shouted. "How can they do that?!!" "Hobi calm down why are shouting? It's not a big deal." Seokjin said not being able to understand why Hoseok is reacting so much. "No...Seokjin I will call you later. take a rest and enjoy your holiday. bye," Hoseok said and ended the call. Seokjin looked at the phone confused.

After the call ended Hoseok called Yoongi and informed him about the change of the resort. "What should we do now?" Hoseok asked worriedly. "don't worry Hobi I and Taehyung will come up with something don't worry." Yoongi reassured Hoseok.

The next Chapter is going to be the final chapter. Please do wait for it as it might be the longest chapter in this story/book.

Guys, what main and side ship(s) do you want to see in the next story/book?