Chapter 3 "All In One Frame"

Y/n took it out of the box and it had a little pin to attach to her clothes. She attached it onto her dress and it glowed a dark blue.

"I don't think it's supposed to glow like that."
Y/n said as she inspected it more.

"I don't think any old watch is supposed to glow Y/n." Amelia said sarcastically.

"Gee really? I didn't know that!" Y/n said even more sarcastically than her.

Amelia stared at Y/n with a -_- face. They stared for a bit longer until Y/n sniffed the air. "Pizza." She mumbled. "What?" Amelia said confused right as Y/n jumped up and ran over to the counter.

There was indeed, pizza. Amelia also sniffed the air and ran over to see the pizza too. Y/n put the pocket watch in the pocket of her dress and grabbed a slice of pizza along with Amelia.

They each grabbed a plate and started to serve everyone a slice aswell. After they served everyone a slice or two, they sat down and began to eat the pizza when Y/n took out the pocket watch.

There was a button on it's side. Y/n pressed it and the clock stopped ticking. "Odd. What do you think Amelia?" Y/n asked as she turned to her little sis. What she saw however, shocked her to her very core.

Amelia was just frozen. Not in Ice just not moving. She seemed so fine before. What ever happened? Was it the pizza somehow??

Y/n turned to ask her mother but before she could say something, she saw that her mother was also frozen just like Amelia. As a matter of fact, everyone was frozen.

All of her family and friends were all frozen in that one moment. Y/n looked outside and it was still raining however, the raindrops were frozen in place. Y/n opened the door and went outside to see it up close.

She put her hand put and no rain fell. She reached for a raindrop and it slowly burst after she touched it. Everyone and possibly even everything was frozen in that one frame until she touched it, and when she did, it did was it was supposed to but in slow motion.

Y/n then remembered about her pocket watch. As soon as she had pressed it's button, time stopped. It all make sense now. The weird text it had mentioned this without saying it.

It was all thanks to the pocket watch. With it, she froze time in one single frame. How it ended up in her house and on the table of presents with that note was no longer a concern.

Who would care about how it got into their possession if they could now stop time? Y/n ran up to her room and grabbed a coat before running outside again.

Now, the rain wasn't falling but that doesn't mean she wasn't going to run into atleast a few frozen raindrops, it was inevitable.

Y/n walked around and saw everyone frozen in time in some funny poses and with funny faces as they had been trying to get out of the rain.

Y/n simply walked around for ages looking at everyone and everything as she observed the whole world captured in one single frame of reality.

She must have walked for hours around the neighborhood and park. She returned home and put away her cloak before sitting down next to Amelia again and pressing the button on the pocket watch like before.

The pocket watch continued to tick like before and everything unfroze itself. Amelia looked at Y/n and saw some raindrops on her face from when she went outside.

"Y/n why do you have water on your face? You didn't have water on you a second ago."

"Amelia, this watch it- I don't know how to say it, it can stop time!"
Y/n whisper yelled.

"You are joking."
Amelia said confused.

"I'm not! Watch." Y/n said as she pressed the button again. Time froze and she walked over to the other side of the room. She pressed the button again and time continued.

"You are obviously lying Y/n. That watch can't-" Amelia cut herself off when she realized Y/n wasn't next to her. Amelia was shocked but atleast now she believed Y/n.

"Amazing." Amelia mumbled under her breath. As she began to think up a plan.