Chapter 6 "Time At School"

Y/n slowly woke up to the music of the Mellohi disc playing and sat up on her bed. She yawned and reached for her phone where she turned off the music and scrolled through her notifications.

There were a few missed messages from Clay asking how she was and if she had woken up yet. Y/n changed clothes before she went over to her pc and called him as she grabbed the hair brush and brushed her hair.

Clay picked up. "Hi Y/n! Good morning sleepyhead!"

"Good morning to you too Clay. Did you sleep well?"

"I slept well, what about you Y/n?"

"Pretty good. I was very tired yesterday."

"So that's why you weren't so good at Minecraft." Clay said with a chuckle.

"I can wipe the floor with you Clay. Just watch. After I eat some breakfast first though. I'm quite hungry."

"Alright, you go eat while I go cook aswell."

"See you later Clay"

"See ya Y/n" Clay replied before they both hung up. Y/n made her way to the kitchen and saw her mother there cooking something.

"What are you cooking mum?" "Oh God Y/n you scared me! I'm making eggs and toast with bacon and some orange juice. Would you like some dear?"

"Sure mum. Sorry about that scare too." Y/n said as she sat down at the table and began to eat the food that her mother brought over to her.

"Is Amelia awake yet?"

"I'm not sure mum. I just woke up and she had the door closed."

"Can you bring her over please dear? She needs to have breakfast before she goes to school. It's Monday."

"Alright. Lemme wake her up." Y/n said as she wiped her mouth with a napkin and got up to go get Amelia. She went up the stairs and knocked on her door.

"Amelia wake up! Mum made breakfast!"

"Come in" Amelia said from behind the door. Y/n entered and saw Amelia laying down in bed looking terrible.

"Amelia you are not pulling the same trick again. We both know you aren't really sick. You already did this trick too many times."

"Fine. I just don't want to go to school today. I hate school."

"Well I do too. You know that. But thanks to my studying, I passed a test and skipped some years of school."

"Yeah but you just get to sit around and play games. It's not fair." Amelia said as she sat up on her bed. "Amelia, I don't always sit around. I do sometimes but have a busy schedule and have very little time to do it. If you did half the things I did you would be exhausted."

"Are you saying I can't do it?" Amelia said as she crossed her arms in anger.

"I never said that. I just said you would be exhausted. I did a higher level of school than you Amelia, I wouldn't expect for you to be able to do it too. And I didn't just manage to get it done online overnight. I had to prove myself a ton."

"Fine. I'm going to go eat breakfast." Amelia said as she got off her bed and left the room. Y/n took in a deep breath and sighed. She got up and left the room to go downstairs to eat when she saw Amelia sitting there at the table looking upset.

Y/n was about to attempt something she hadn't done before. She went over and held Amelia's hand as she stopped time. She concentrated on keeping Amelia unfrozen as she closed her eyes. And then, time stopped.

Y/n opened her eyes and saw a miracle. Amelia was like normal while everything else was frozen in time. "This is amazing Y/n!" Amelia shouted as she jumped up and began to run about the living room and kitchen.

"There is only one problem Amelia."

"Like what Y/n?"

"I don't know if it slows down your aging process or not. When time is frozen, I don't age but you might. We need to limit this as much as possible."

"Who cares? It's just a few hours now let's go reck havoc at school while time is frozen!"

"Amelia, no. We both hate school but no. Just no."

"Why not big sis?"

"It's wrong to do so. We can go walk around in school but not destroy anything ok?"

"Deal! I can't wait to mess things up- I mean, uh, you know, walk around school peacefully?" Amelia said with a nervous chuckle.

"I swear to God, if you destroy anything, I will make you fix it."