Chapter 11 "Plans"

Y/n got the achievement for the nether fortress and Amelia knew where her portal was. It was only a matter of time before Amelia was on her tail again.

Quickly, Y/n collected the blaze rods and as soon as she got 15, Amelia got the nether achievement. Y/n was quickly found and they were both in full iron.

It looked like an even battle but it wasn't, Y/n had a trick up her sleeve, or, a trick in her hotbar. Amelia ran at Y/n and Y/n crit her with an axe before attacking her with a diamond sword, killing her due to it being so unexpected.

"Howwww?!?" Amelia protested.

"Easy. When I looted that temple from ages back, it had 2 diamonds."

"I can't believe it."

"Y/n pay attention, Amelia dropped not much loot. Broken armor and just about no tools."

Y/n quickly ate and ran to the portal. She dug under it and along the sides, just out of the 3 block reach. Then, she covered it in lava.

That would give her enough time to possibly escape from there. Y/n screenshotted the cords for the portal then ran for it in a random direction. She tried to avoid placing blocks so it wasn't as obvious that she was there.

Soon, Amelia had managed to remove the lava from the portal. Y/n got some Ender pearls, made some potions and then went to hunt Amelia.

Somehow, Y/n managed to blend in the Warped forest. Y/n waited until Amelia was right infront of her and then chugged her potions. Amelia jumped up and was so scared by the sudden sipping of a potion that she jumped back and into a pit Y/n had made.

Using the strength potion Y/n drank, she crit Amelia a few times and she died. Once again, not much stuff dropped.

"I don't think she is losing much stuff. She keeps coming back with the same stuff. You need to get to the Overworld and stop her there. No doubt about it, she has a bed."

Y/n nodded in agreement and drank a speed potion as she ran to the cords of the portal. She quickly got there and the lava was gone. Good. Y/n went under the portal and waited. She saw Amelia enter the nether with full iron again.

Where was she getting so much iron?? Y/n waited, not to attack her but for her to leave. The server had a bug or something so the compass didn't work there.

Y/n knew this so she waited until Amelia left and then went through the portal. As soon as she went through, there was lava. Thank God for Y/n having drank a fire resistance potion a few minutes ago as she was running.

Y/n got through the lava with ease and found a bed along with a double chest.

"Burn it all"

Y/n nodded, broke the chest and lit it on fire with her lava bucket. It all burned and Y/n even broke Amelia's respawn point. "You are not going to win Amelia. This is far too easy."

"This is not easy. I have you trapped in the nether."

"Ah right, the lava pool on the other side. And the bed. Yeah, I'm very trapped in the nether." Y/n said as she tried to not laugh. Then, there was a message in chat. Amelia had burned in lava.

"Haha! The bed is broken you idiot!"

"Wait. This is my old spawn point. Noooo!"

"This is like taking candy from a baby! We need to play against her more often. It's amazingly fun."

"We need to come up with a plan." Y/n whispered to her counterpart.

"Well, she is far away from us with absolutely nothing. Just the compass so I would just make the Ender eyes and hope to fuck they don't break."

"Good plan." Y/n whispered.

"All of my plans are good plans Y/n. Do you even have a strat to kill the dragon?"

"Forgot about that." Y/n mumbled.

"What an L. Just find a mineshaft and get some string to make wool to make beds. Or just tnt."

"It would be easier to get that string. Let's go find that stronghold and mineshaft." Y/n whispered as she made some Ender eyes and threw one.

It pointed to the west and they set out to find that mineshaft and bomb the Ender Dragon.