Chapter 10 "Challenged"

Y/n was about to fight Amelia over being fun when Amelia challenged her to a Minecraft challenge. "Y/n wait! Before you kill me, how about we do a Minecraft challenge against eachother?"

"Like what?"

"This is not going to go well for your sister."

"A manhunt. I hunt you in Minecraft and if you die once, you lose."

"So I have to kill you once to win? That's way too easy Amelia. "

"No, you have to beat the game."

"Eh sounds easy enough. You suck at Minecraft." Y/n said as she ran to her pc. Amelia tried to protest but Y/n had already ran to her room and was logging onto a manhunt server.

Amelia logged on too and they stared at eachother before Y/n crit her away and ran for it. It began like most manhunts, with Y/n immediately getting low on health and killing Amelia multiple times as she fled and searched for food.

Y/n quickly spotted a desert temple and ran towards it. She dug down and got the tnt before looting the chests. She found some string, 2 diamonds, a golden apple, bread, rotten flesh and 2 emeralds.

Y/n got a few more blocks from there before she began to tower up. Just as she got to the top, she was crit with an axe. Y/n yelled and ran for it as Amelia sprinted after her.

"Man you suck at this."

"Is that all you got Amelia? You did like 2 hearts!" Y/n yelled with her 2 hearts as she got close to the ocean. Y/n placed a boat and quickly rowed away before Amelia could jump in too.

"Noooo! I had it all except for a boat!" Amelia shouted as she went to go get wood to make a boat for herself.

"Haha! Noob!" Y/n yelled as she traveled across the sea.

"You both are noobs. I can't believe she hasn't killed you yet. You suck at this game."

"Very helpful." Y/n mumbled to her counterpart.

"I thought I was invisible?" Her counterpart part said sarcastically.

"Not at all." Y/n mumbled.

"Who are you talking to Y/n?" Amelia asked.

"Just the game. It's not giving me good loot from this ruined portal." Y/n replied as she spotted a mooshroom island.

"Wow. Those are rare to find! Just like your braincells."

"I can't believe you." Y/n mumbled.

"Atleast you can hear me now. You couldn't before." Her counterpart said in a sarcastic voice and a smile.

"Did you find a bad blacksmith?" Amelia asked Y/n, now suspicious of what was going on.

"I found a village. It just straight up doesn't have a blacksmith." Y/n lied.

"Yeah that's quite a shame." Amelia said as her tone of voice changed.

"Indeed." Y/n agreed. Amelia was close and Y/n could tell. She had fallen so silent after "showing pity". Y/n got out of her boat and just left it as she dived down to the seafloor.

She went into f5 as she got a dolphin and saw Amelia almost right behind her. There was a small confused gasp heard as Y/n escaped with dolphins.

"Haha that loser. She never saw that coming! Too bad for her that you have sounds up to the max. You heard her like a mile away!"

"Ez." Y/n said as Amelia desperately tried to catch up.

"So true! It was so easy!"

"You should try playing it." Y/n mumbled right after she covered the mic with her hand.

"There is no need to cover the mic. Who cares if your sister thinks you have gone completely nuts?"

"I care. Now shush!" Y/n whisper yelled at her counterpart.

"You are no fun. I mean she might believe you. If you pause time with her unfrozen again, she can see me."

"Maybe later." Y/n replied.

"What is it now?" Amelia curiously asked Y/n.

"There are some items I could use but maybe later. Who knows." Y/n replied as her counterpart began to lay on the pc tower for some reason. It's like they were a ghost so it didn't do any harm but was still confusing to see.

"You should try laying down here. It's comfy."

"I don't think I will." Y/n said as she went to the nether. She spawned close to a fortress and began to get blocks to tower over.

Once she had enough blocks, she began to tower in it's direction.