Chapter 5 "Our Time"

Y/n played a ton of Minecraft along with her new friend, Clay. They even talked a bit and really did get along quite well. It's like they knew eachother for atleast a year or two even if they hadn't met before that very day.

They both decided on a schedule to play Minecraft together as Clay would invite his friends to join too. Y/n agreed and they both hung up. It was a fun day for Y/n, even if it started out a bit terribly.

Then, there was a knock on Y/n's door. "Come in! The door is open!" Y/n said as she continued to play on her pc. The door creaked open and a voice was heard. "Y/n? Are you busy?" The voice said.

Y/n recognized it almost immediately. It was the voice of her sister. "Not really. Why?" Y/n asked as she exited out of her game and spun around in her chair.

"So what is it that you need Amelia?" Y/n asked as she smiled. "I need to ask you something about the watch."

"Sure, what is it?"

"...Can I have it?"

"Why would you want it?..."

"It can stop time Y/n! Why wouldn't I want it?"

"Just because you like it doesn't mean you can have it though. It was my birthday present."

"Ugh! You always get the best stuff! I hate it!" Amelia said as she stormed out of Y/n's room and slammed the door. Y/n was definitely not expecting that behavior from Amelia.

Y/n sat there dumbfounded as she tried to process tf just happened when she got an idea. She grabbed her pocket watch and pressed the button again. Time stopped and now she had the time to process what happened.

After a little while, no one really knows how long, Y/n unfroze time and went over to talk it over with Amelia. *Knock knock*

"Amelia? Can we talk for a bit please?"

"Go away Y/n! I don't want to talk to you right now!"

"Please Amelia? It's about the watch."
*Door unlocks and creaks open*

"Amelia we can make a deal about the watch," Y/n said as she entered and sat down next to her.

"What kind of deal? Do I get the watch?"

"Nope. The watch won't work for you, it has to be me who uses it." Amelia looked down, sad when she heard Y/n say this.

"Buuut," Y/n continued.

"I can stop time every so often to help you out as long as you don't mention it to anyone and don't abuse it." Y/n said as she took out the pocket watch.

Amelia smiled and hugged Y/n. "Thanks a ton sis. I'm sorry for having been so rude."

"It's ok. We all need time to cool down sometimes. Even me. I froze time for a bit to ponder some stuff." Y/n said with a chuckle at the end. Y/n hugged Amelia and she hugged her back.

"You are the best big sis."

"Thanks little sis."

They talked for a bit before they went over to the living room to play some videogames. Y/n turned on the television and they both got a controller.

"I'm gonna beat the socks off you big sis! You will see!"

"I'm going to wipe the floor with you, you'll see."

They loaded up the game and begun to play it. Y/n was absolutely wiping the floor with Amelia. To be fair, Y/n did have only 3 years of practice playing this game and Amelia only had 1 year of practice.

Without a doubt about it though, Y/n was much better at the game than Amelia by a lot. They played for what must have only been around 4 hours.

They finished the last game and it was 5-2. Y/n won most of the rounds. They shook hands to show that they had a fun time and turned off the television before going up to their rooms to sleep.

Y/n went in her room and closed the door before letting herself fall onto the bed. She grabbed her phone and checked a few things before putting music on her phone and placing the phone on the nightstand next to her bed.

Y/n listened to the music of some casual songs along with Minecraft ambience music and hugged her stuffed animal as she slowly drifted off to sleep and began a new dream.