(Sparking/ Surge) Bodyguard Shu Kurenai x Childish Reader

Requested: MiraculousPokeblader

Thanks for the request and apologized that I made you wait for this request. Hope you like it.

(S/N): Stranger Name

Type of this story:
(☁️ + ❤)

~~~~

(Author POV)

"Hey, mom, dad. When will you two come back?" A (h/c) haired female asked on the phone. She was calling her parents at the lobby.

"Only three days, my dear. I hope you're not make a trouble at your bodyguard." Her mother said. She chuckled childishly on the phone.

"Ok, I won't mom."

"That's my daughter. Anyway, I need to go now. Bye, dear."

"Bye, mom." She ended the call as she went back to the office where her bodyguard was doing his own work.

You see, a childish person, (Y/N) (L/N), was gonna took care by her bodyguard in Raging Bull, Shu Kurenai.

Her parents, (M/N) and (F/N), were working at (Country Name) for three days and they were asked to the owner of Raging Bull to take care of (Y/N).

It's because they were afraid that she won't take care of herself and won't let her leave in their house all alone.

Shu agreed at them as they thanked to him. (Y/N) felt uncomfortable for stay with someone who she didn't know.

He knows that she feels uneasy when she was around him. Shu gave her a smiled and let her stay comfortable and he will make sure that she won't do any trouble.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the office

(You POV)

As I went in the office, I saw Shu was working on his paperworks as I sat on the couch silently. Shu saw me and smiled.

"So, how's your mother doing?" He asked simple. I glanced at him smiled back.

"She's doing ok and was very busy with my dad." I said.

"I see, anyway, do you want to eat or something?" My eyes turned sparkled.

"Yeah, I want to eat some carbonara!!" I said excitedly as he chuckled at my behaviour.

"Alright, let me finish this work and then, I'll make some carbonara for you." I nodded. He continued do his work while me play some game on my tablet.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1 hour later

After he done do his work, me and him went to the kitchen as he cooks some carbonara while me waited for him to finish the cook.

25 minutes later, he's done cooking the carbonara as he put it on the plate with a fork. He gave it to me as I began to eat. He also had a carbonara his own.

After we ate the carbonara, he asked me to go to the dorm because it was a night time.

I listened to him as I walked off.

As I walked, I feel someone was following. I look behind, no one at my behind. I continued walk until someone was pinned me against the wall as the person smirked.

"What's the cutie girl doing on the night time?" He asked in low tone. I stared at him in frightened.

"Who are you?! What do you want from me?!" I asked, try to be brave. He chuckled.

"The name is (S/N) and what I want is you." I struggled from his grip. He was strong to me.

"Shu, help!! Help!!" He gripped my wrists very strong to not let me go and stopped shouting.

"Heh, no one was here and you'll never escape fro-" Before he finish the sentences, a certain albino snapped on his neck as he unconcious. Tears fell from my eyes.

"Shu!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Shu POV)

After she walked off, I went to office to clean the mess up and throw some old papers on the rubbish before sleep.

As I cleaned up, I went out from the office and was about to go to my dorm until.....

"Shu, help!! Help!!" I heard woman screaming. Sounds like (Y/N)'s voice. I began panic as I went to the direction where she was screamed.

As I went there, I saw a stranger guy was pinned her. I began feel so angry to see that guy was trying to harm her.

Without thinking, I rushed to behind him as I snapped his neck with karate style as that stranger guy fainted.

I sighed in relieved as (Y/N) hugged me with a tears.

"Shu!!" I hugged her back, comforting her.

"Don't worry, you're safe now." She broke the hugged and stared at my crimson eyes with a smiled,

"Thank you for saving me, Shu or else I almost got raped or something." I smiled at her.

"It was nothing."

"How did you know that I was here?"

"I heard your screaming." She awed, feel embarassing after what she did.

"That's doesn't matter. What matter is you safe. Let's go and sleep. It's a late night right now." She nodded as we went to our dorm as she spoke.

"Hey, Shu."

"Yes?"

"Sorry that I 'cause you trouble." She look down. I didn't mind it as I kissed her head.

"It's not your fault, (Y/N). I'm your bodyguard after all, I'll always be there for you." She glanced at me and smiled.

"Yeah, thanks for that and good night, Shu." She went to her dorm. I smiled at her.

"Good night, (Y/N). Then, I went to my dorm and get some sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Three days later

(Y/N) was waiting for her parents with her bag as I company her. As we waited, we saw her parents came in here with a smiled.

"Hey, (Y/N). Sorry we were late. Are you ready to go?" She nodded at her mother. Her father, (F/N), stared at me and said.

"Shu Kurenai, thank you for taking care of our daughter. We're really owe you." I smiled at him.

"It was nothing, Mr. (L/N). I was happy to take care of (Y/N)." He nodded at me.

"Well, it's time to go home now, (Y/N)." She nodded at them. Before they go, (Y/N) went to me and gave me a hugged.

"Shu, thank you for taking care of me." I hugged her back as I reply.

"You're welcome and....I love you, (N/N). I whispered at her ear as she blushed.

"I love you too, Shu." She whispered back. We broke the hugged. I gave her my number phone so I can message with her.

"I better go now, bye Shu!!" With that, (Y/N) and her parents left as I waved at her. I kinda missed her, but I still can talk with her later.

"Bye and I missed you, (N/N)."

~~~~~

Me: *sighed* Finally done!!

Shu: That's good and what were you doing yesterday? I thought you were going to update this book.

Me: Well, it's because I was doing the project and need to rest my mind.

Shu: Oh, well. Don't force yourself.

Me: Yeah, I will.

Words: 1156
Have a nice day/night, dear readers. Sayonara!!