(Sparking/ Surge) Jealous Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested: AiriShizuka

Thanks for the requested :). I had no word to say because I was distressed.

Type of this story:
(💔 + ❤)

Have fun to read :)

~~~~~

(No one's POV)

After the finale of UTB, every bladers celebrated in the halls even they losed and Hizashi's brothers were now champion in the whole country.

Free was eating a french fries while the duo protagonist, Aiger and Dante, beyblading non-stop.

Ranjiro and Silas was staring at those protagonists with a facepalmed that they make a weird things while beyblading.

Lui, he's just chilling around the bladers were enjoying their celebrating then his eyes on his old rival with a smug.

Then, Hyuga, Hikaru and Lane were eating spaghetti with challanging while Harry eats starwberry on the table with cute sound.

They're enjoying it, including Lane and Lui. Lane was now a good guy now and be friend with Hyuga and Hikaru.

Shu look at his student with a small smile that Lane was changed and his flare was now gone.

Valt and (Y/N) were proud of their childhood friend that he changed Lane from his evil side.

Back to present, (Y/N) was chatting with Rantaro about his battle along with his partner Valt.

While you, talking about you and him when you joined team Raging Bull at America and somehow miss your old team at Spain.

Unknown to them, at the corner his eyes were on them with a jealousy look because he saw you keep chat with Valt's friend partner.

Valt noticed that his best friend still staring at (Y/N) and Honcho with an upset look. The bluenette tapped his shoulder.

"Hey, Shu. Why're keep staring at them? Are you still upset at Honcho?" He asked with a small frowned, remembered the small argument between Honcho and Shu.

The albino blader glanced at the bluenette blader with a sharp stare as Valt flinched at it. The albino blader sighed closing his eyes.

"No, I'm not upset Valt. It's just..." Shu calmed himself, don't want to raise his anger and continued. "(Y/N) never talking with Rantaro for too long before." Valt now finally understood.

"Well, it's obvious because Honcho was (Y/N)'s neighbour." The bluenette blader said with a tone. Shu's gaze went hardened to the duo.

"I know, Valt. If you excuse me." He excuses himself as he walk to the duo. Lui was behind Valt with a sly grinned.

"Oh, is Shu Kurenai upset with that Kiyama?" He asked while showing his shark teeth. Valt sighing.

(Me: Pffft!! *hold my laughter*
Lui: 😑 Just continued.
Me: Yeah, yeah. *mumbled* Sharky. 😜
Lui: WHAT'D YOU SAY?! 😡
Me: Nothing~🤭 Continued the story😌)