(DB/ Quaddrive) Teacher Shu Kurenai x Reader (P2)

Here the Part 2 that readers want to know about their relationship.

I made a decision, I made two different ending because this is an age gap relationship.

Type of this story:
(💞 + 💔)

Now, onto the story!!!

~~~~~

On Friday,
In (Y/C),

(Shu's POV)

While I'm teaching the class, I notice Miss (L/N) was too much focusing on the activity book.

I secretly grin watching her do the lesson I gave to every students in here in silently while other pupils write the notebook.

Until the bells' ringed as the school period ended. I takes the books stood up as the students got up along with their school bags.

"Before you leave, please complete your homework that I gave it you all. Otherwise, I'll report it to disciple understand?"

I said, giving them a look to see they were scared of my punishment except for (Y/N), she only rolled her eyes. They nodded.

"Good, have a nice weekend." They all left from the classroom and (Y/N) was rushing to the exit. I called her.

"Miss (L/N). Before you leave, can I talk to you for a minutes?" She glanc- glared at me as she stomped to me angrily.

"What is it, Mr. Kurenai?! Is it about yesterday?!" She asked in anger tone. I frowned.

"No, it's not about that. I just want to say 'how are you today'." I spoke stupidily reason. She rolled her eyes.

"Not doing fine because of you, Mr. Kurenai. Luckily I didn't get pregnant by you or else my parents will abandoned me or kicked me out if they find out."

She said in irritated tone to me. I feel heartbreak at her words and feel relief as well that she didn't pregnant.

"I'm truly sorry about yesterday, (Y/N). I know you were angry and pissed off but the reason I do that because-"

"Because of WHAT?!!" I flinched at her harsh tone and glaring to me deathly in her eyes. Guilt inside of my heart.

"Because....." I can't say I had a feeling for her or she think I lose my mind or something. I shook my head.

"Nothing, just leave (Y/N). Tomorrow, meet me in my office 1:40 p.m." I can see her anger faded and nodded.

"Ok, Mr. Kurenai. I'll come tomorrow." She said agreed in unemotional as she left me alone. I sighed sadly.

'How can I say to her about my feeling to her? If I tell her, she will be hate me because she's a student. I will talk to her tomorrow as a promised.'

~~~~~
At your house
In (Y/N)'s bedroom

(Reader's POV)

I put my school bag beside my bed laying on it in frustrated. That Kurenai just didn't say the reason why he did that to me.

I really hate that I almost had a feeling for him. If my parents found it, they will hate me forever.

'I really hate this feeling. He almost did it to me roughly but luckily I didn't get pregnant in such young age.'

'It's not like I had a feeling for him. Or am I? Whatever.'

I said to myself staring at the ceiling with eyes closed. Until I heard the door knocked from the outside of my bedroom.