Too Late Iris! 😂😂😂😂

Brandon: *reading a book*

Old Woman: *walking with a walker* Hey, sonny! *gray hair, and wrinkly skin*

Brandon: Do I know you?

Old Woman: I'm your grandmother, silly!

Brandon: You're not my grandmother! You're just a total stranger, I never met!

Old Woman: Come give Grandma a kiss! *puckers her lips*

Brandon: Help!!! Get this crazy woman away from me!

Old Woman: *takes off her wig and costume revealing herself to be Iris all along*

Brandon: Iris?!!

Iris: Fooled ya, didn't I? *laughs*

Mental Institution People: There she is! Come on! You won't be bothering him no more! *takes Iris away*

Iris: Wait, this is a mistake!! I was just messing with him!!! *being taken away* Brandon, tell them I was in an old woman costume! Please!

Brandon: *smirks* Bye bye!

Iris: I thought we were friends! *being put into the back of the van* Help!!! I don't want to be in the loony bin!!! I'm sane!

Mental Institution People: *ignoring Iris's pleas, and drive off to the mental asylum*

Brandon: Serves her right!

Brian: Iris has been acting all weird, so far this year!

Ken: Get this walker out of here!

Brian: *disposes of the walker*

Kyle: *throws away the old woman costume which looks so real*

This story was written on Wednesday, August 10th, 2022.

A/N Iris, that was a low down dirty trick to pull on Brandon!! Shame on you!! But, enjoy your time in the loony bin! Too late to show yourself!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.