Nicole And Veronica Go To Blows With Each Other

Rising Trail Dr

Middletown, Connecticut

Veronica: *opens the fridge and sees no more Hershey's strawberry syrup* Nicole, did you use all the strawberry syrup?

Nk_works: Yeah, I did. You can always go to the supermarket and get some more.

Veronica: I was gonna put it on my ice cream! You knucklehead!

Nk_works: Oh my gosh! Why are you making this a big deal?! I just used it for strawberry milk! Not the end of the world!

Veronica: I only have a dollar.

Nk_works: I'm not gonna lend you any money, Veronica. Go to the bank, if you want to withdraw money from your account.

Veronica: This is so stupid! I invite you over to my house, and you use up all of my strawberry syrup! 

Nk_works: The strawberry syrup doesn't have your name on it! Chill out!

Veronica: I'm starting to hate you already!

Nk_works: I'm starting to hate you too! All this over strawberry syrup! What are we? 5 years old?

Veronica: Why are you wearing eye shadow?

Nk_works: Cause I feel like it?

Veronica: Hang on! *wets a towel and wipes the eye shadow off Nicole's face*

Nk_works: Are you serious right now?!!!

Veronica: You look like a clown! A freak clown!

Nk_works: You better stop right now, Veronica!

Veronica: *sings* Freak clown! Freak clown!

Nk_works: *grabs Veronica by her hair*

Veronica: Ow!!! My hair! *getting pulled by her hair towards the closet*

Nk_works: *shoves Veronica into the closet, walks inside and closes the closet door*

Toby: *hears beating up sound effects coming from the closet and barks*

Closed Closet: *beating up sound effects coming from inside*

Toby: *whimpers*

This story was written on Wednesday, August 17th, 2022.

A/N Oh my gosh!!! Nicole and Veronica are natural enemies!!! They really hate each other!! 😮 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.