Emma's Farewell Dinner

Olde World Apizza

Whitney Ave

North Haven, Connecticut

Emma: *eating pepperoni pizza*

Me: *eating bacon and sausage pizza*

Nk_works: *eating cheese pizza* Can't believe you're leaving tomorrow, Emma.

Emma: Me neither. I'm catching the early flight out of Bradley.

Brandon: *eating cheese pizza and drinks his Sprite* I remember when you welcomed me to high school. You made me feel at home. You always been a good friend, Emma. *voice cracking* Always.

Ariel: I remember when you and I dressed up as ballet dancers for Halloween last October! We were practically twins! And we pranked Steven!

All Of Us Expect Steven: *laughing*

Steven: *grunts*

Me: I remember you would always love to fish at Butternut Hollow, in your shiny black knee high boots!

Dorian: I remember when you made the Honor Roll at school! You were so smart, Emma!

Nk_works: I remember when you would always get scared of thunderstorms, then you would hide in the closet! *drinks her soda*

Iris: Oh yeah! I remember when you always had problems, you would always talk to Ken about them.

Brian: Definitely! I remember when you were so excited about the Thanksgiving feast last November, and you helped out by preparing the cranberry sauce! Or was it the mashed potatoes?

Emma: Thanks guys!! I had such fun times with you! And I remember when Brandon and I were roommates when we went to North Carolina last summer, and earlier this month!

Brandon: That's right! Can't forget that!

Charlotte: Sure am gonna miss you, babe.

Emma: I sure am gonna miss you guys. *smiles sadly*

Brandon: We'll miss you too, buddy. *sad smile*

Steven: Why has the atmosphere got all somber all of a sudden?

Owen: Dude, not now.

This story was written on Thursday, August 25th, 2022.

A/N Our farewell dinner with Emma! She leaves tomorrow morning! She will be catching the 9 am flight! She has been a good friend to us! She's a sweetheart! ❤ We're all gonna miss her, and we wish her the best on her endeavors! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.