「 𝚃𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚄𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 」

Requested by satorikomeiji6850

Super Danganronpa Another 2: The Moon of Hope and the Sun of Despair

{ Nikei Yomiuri × Female! Cold! Ultimate Bassist! Reader }
{ Angst }

WARNING!!!
Spoilers to SDRA2

-------¤-------

Guide:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

-------¤-------

Author's Notes:
Okay so ummm...I accidentally made this angsty.
I think the original request was fluff but I accidentally went the opposite direction....

I'm so sorry but I hope that's okay?

Nikei might be OOC here too but I tried my best

┌──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┐

(Y/N) (L/N)...Ultimate Bassist...closed off and aloof. Nikei knew this but he never saw her in person...I mean he did when he entered the simulation but actually knowing and meeting her? He knew nothing about what she's like.

"Hey! Mind me doing an interview!" Nikei waved his hand to catch (Y/N)'s attention. But the moment she turned to him, he got a cold hard stare and a simple, blunt answer. "No." 

"At least tell me your name and talent." Not that he needed to ask but he needed to act normal. "(Y/N) (L/N). Ultimate Bassist. There, happy?" Her answer was still blunt and straight to the point. "Sheesh, couldn't you at least be nicer about it?" Nikei lets out a sigh. "I'm Nikei Yomiuri. Ultimate Journalist!"

"..." (Y/N) gave no reaction and simply moved on. Nikei lets out a heavy sigh, "So much for trying to talk to her." 

{ Later that Evening }

"Why are you following me?" (Y/N) turns to Nikei, confused. "I'm heading to my room." He replied. "The male dorms are downstairs." She stated. "O-Oh...right. I probably missed it haha. Thanks for that." Nikei, flustered, heads to his actual room. 

"This is bad...I got a good amount of information on everyone else except her." He chews on the end of his pen. Literally out of everyone, only (Y/N)'s name and talent was written down. Nothing else. "Looks like I have to get close to her. Otherwise my plan would be faulty..."

And so "Operation: Get to know (Y/N)" began..

Nikei and (Y/N) eventually got close enough to be known as "acquaintances" but even so, that's kind of a stretch.

That was until...the 3rd motive reveal.

No one was honestly expecting it. Videos displaying their most precious person in their life...obviously people would get shaken up but it was surprising seeing (Y/N) go pale and look so genuinely afraid.

"(Y/N)...? Are you okay?" Sora was about to tap on her shoulder, only to have her hand be swatted away. "Don't...! Please I..." (Y/N) couldn't get the words out of her mouth and instead ran out of the auditorium.

Concerned, Nikei ran to follow her. "(Y/N)!" he called out to her. (Y/N) sat at the corner of the room, running her hands through her hair. "Hey...(Y/N)???" Nikei slowly approaches her. "Get the fuck out of my room." She managed to give him a threatening glare.

He was startled, but didn't come any closer out of respect. "Hey listen I...I just want to ask if you're okay."

(Y/N) gives him a glare, "Get. Out."

"No. Not until I know that you're okay." Nikei stated.

She only continues to glare, as if staring daggers would force him out of the room.

He only lets out a sigh, "Listen, I know we aren't close. Hell, we aren't even friends hut I am genuinely concerned about you."

(Y/N) scoffed, "And then what? You're gonna take advantage of me once I let everything out aren't ya?"

Nikei only kept a straight face. He didn't want to accept or deny anyhing (Y/N) said because it was kind of true.

"So I was right...Getting close to anyone will make them stab you in the back." She muttered softly.

'Is this why she's so cold towards us...?' Nikei asked himself. "Fine then. Just so you know, I'll be in my room if you need me."

(Y/N) was left alone in her room, just like she wanted. "Why is it that I push people away when I needed them most..." She muttered. "First my bandmates, then my friends..." she lets out an empty laugh, "Why am I even like this?"

└──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┘

Published on March 10, 2023