「 𝙰𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 」

Requested by TsuukiChan

Danganronpa Another : Another Despair Academy

Utsuro × Female Reader }
{
Part 2 of "What is this Feeling?" }
{ Fluff }

-------¤-------

Guide:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(Y/UN) - Your Userame
(F/A) - Favorite Animal

-------¤-------

Author's Notes:
I
haven't been to an amusement park in so long...

The closest thing to an amusement park to me is School Fair

Also, Utsuro may be a bit OOC

(0-0;)

┌──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┐

It's been several weeks since (Y/N) and Utsuro confessed. And it was a nice cloudy day, perfect for heading out on a date.

In the comfort of her own room, (Y/N) pulls out her phone and messages Utsuro.

■ ■ ■

[ (Y/UN) ]
Hey Utsuro!

[ Utsuro ]
What is it?

[ (Y/UN) ]
I was just wondering...
Do you wanna hang out?
It's a nice day today isn't it?

[ Utsuro ]
I guess...
When and Where?

[ (Y/UN) ]
I heard that a new Amusement Park opened nearby!
It opens at around...3pm?
We can meet up at 4 if you want!

[ Utsuro ]
Alright...I'll go.

[ (Y/UN) ]
Thank you!
I love you

■ ■ ■

(Y/N) then turned off her phone then opened it showing the time in the Lock Screen. 'It's only 2:30' She sighed. "I guess I'll take a nap..." Ehe said to herself as she let herself fall asleep.

-------¤-------

(Y/N) then sits up as she woke up. She then heard knocking on her door. "I'll get it!" (Y/N) calls out. And when she opened the door..."Hey, it's 4 o'clock. I came here to check up on you because I knew you were going to oversleep" Utsuro let put a deep sigh.

"I-It's 4 already!? Ah...um....Come in and wait for me!" (Y/N) runs back to her room. Tripping and falling several times as she hurriedly changed into something decent yet nice for the amusement park.

"Okay...I'm back!" (Y/N) breaths heavily. "Let's go" Utsuro grabs (Y/N)'s hand and they head out to the amusement park.

When they arrived to the amusement park, (Y/N) was enjoying herself; even when she's actually dragging Utsuro around.

Going to rollercoasters, intense rides and even a few minigames was what they did during the date but Utsuro had something in mind. He knew it was cliche but it was worth a shot.

"(Y/N), I'll be heading to the restroom. I'll be back soon" "Uhm...Okay" (Y/N) replied, getting nervous. Utsuro then proceeded to a minigame stall which was near the restrooms.

It was a simple game of playing to win a stuffed toy. It looked simple, but it was rigged. Utsuro then relied on his luck to get the (F/A) stuffed animal.

-------¤-------

"Utsuro! Where were you!?" (Y/N) called out in worry. Utsuro didn't respond; he simply grabbed her hand and lead her to the ferris wheel.

The line was completely empty (which was unusual) so they were able to grab a spot immediately.

"Utsuro...What are you—" the ferris wheel came to a stop, making (Y/N) yelp. "I'm sorry that I ran off but here..." Utsuro handed her the stuffed animal he won. (Y/N) was completely speechless.

"I know that this is cliche but...I love you, (Y/N)" "I love you too, Utsuro"  

 └──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┘

Published on March 6, 2020