「 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚜 」

Requested by SHSL_Kiibob225

Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

{ Gundham Tanaka × Timid! Ultimate Toymaker! Female! Reader }
{ (Y/N) and Gundham were classmates in Middle School/Elementary }
{ Killing Game AU }
{ Fluff }

WARNING!!!
Slight References to Chapter 4 and Gundham's FTEs

-------¤-------

Guide:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

-------¤-------

Author's Notes:
OMG! I've been recently getting a lot of SDRA2 and SDR2 requests and I'm currently playing Chapter 2 of SDR2 so this is perfect timing!

Even though Gundham is a Chuunibyou like Yoshiko from Love Live! Sunshine!! I still had to watch his free time events and UTDP so I could know what he is really like (not just a Chuunibyou)

Anyway, I hope you like it!

┌──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┐

[ (Y/N)'s POV ]

After Usami told us what we have to do in order to escape. I played around the E-Handbook and found something called 'Pet'. I checked it out and so far, there's only an egg waiting to be hatched after taking 100 steps!

I'm quite nervous about introducing myself to the others since they all are so much more interesting than me so I decided to just roam around and try to evolve my pet.

15...14...13...12...11...10....9...8...7...6....5....4...3....2...and...

"Gah!" I accidentally bumped into someone who was taller than me. "I-I'm sorry! I'll be going now!" I exclaimed embarrassed. "Mortal, I feel as if we haven't introduced ourselves" He said "Y-You dont need to know me. I–Gundham? I-Is that you...?" I asked.

"Fuwahahahaha! It seems that the Silent Puppeteer appears to remember me, Gundham Tanaka! The Forbidden One. Forgive me, it appears I did not recognize you at first. I apologize for calling you a mere mortal." Gundham replied.

"U-Um...Since you're the only one that I recognize we could probably introduce ourselves properly...I guess..." I muttered "Very well then...My name is Gundham Tanaka. Remember it well, for it is the name that will one day rule this world!" "I-I'm (Y/N) (L/N)! U-Ultimate Toymaker..."

"I believe you haven't met the Tanaka Empire. Behold...THE FOUR DARK DEVAS OF DESTRUCTION!!!" Gundham exclaimed as 4 hamsters came out of his scarf. "They're cute! What are their names? I wanna make some hamster toys for them!!!" I exclaimed. Gundham then hid his face in his scarf, turning a bit red.

"I-I'm sorry! I got ahead of myself..." I muttered "N-No, it's fine. Their names are Cham-P, Jum-P, San-D and Maga-Z" Gundham replied to my previous question still a bit flustered. "Ehe...Well, after meeting you I guess I'll go introduce myself to the others. Bye Gundham!" I said heading off, as well as getting a notification from the E-Handbook that my Pet is hatching.

[ Free Time ]

It was Free Time and as (Y/N) was doodling in her notebook, she heard a knock on the door. She immediately hid her notebook and the small mess in her room before answering the door "O-Oh...! Gundham, its you" (Y/N) muttered in surprise.

"I...have a favor to ask you..." Tanaka said, flustered. "Wh-What is it then?" (Y/N) asked "Can you help me build a Fortress for the Tanaka Empire?" Gundham asked. (Y/N) instantly knew what he wanted...a hamster cage.

"O-Of course! As the Silent Puppeteer, I will do as you wish!" (Y/N) exclaimed trying to continue the act with Gundham.

They both headed into his room and they began building a big hamster cage that took up most of the room. During that time, Gundham taught her tips on how to take care of hamsters while she taught him how to make simple toys. When they were finished Gundham made a pact with her that she cannot die without his permission. (Y/N) didn't get it but accepted it either way.

Oh boy...Wait til Chapter 4 comes...

└──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┘

Author's Note:
Apparently instead of researching, I ended up reading a ton of Gundham Oneshots.

I also got lazy :p (Sorry)

-------¤-------

Published on July 7, 2019