「 𝙰 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜 」

Requested by silentmic-

Super Danganronpa Another 2: The Moon of Hope and the Sun of Despair

{ Sora × Hacker! Female! Reader }
{ Killing Game AU ; SickFic }
{ Fluff }

WARNING!!!
Spoilers to Chapter 3

-------¤-------

Guide:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

-------¤-------

Author's Notes:
This is my first time writing a
SickFic so I'm giving the reader just a simple cough and colds.

I tried my best.

┌──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┐

[ Trial 3 ]

"Hold on! You and (Y/N) don't have any alibis either! Plus, (Y/N) was gone for several days!" "Mr. Yomiuri, please shut—" "So I believe (Y/N) is the killer of Setsuka—" "MR. YOMIURI CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!!!"

Nikei shut up at Mikado's orders. "Miss (L/N) was sick and Miss Sora was taking care of her" Mikado explained. "How...How did you know that?" Sora and (Y/N) blushed at what Mikado just said.

"Sora requested for soup this afternoon, correct? I wasn't able to find her when I was done and I passed by Miss (L/N)'s room" Mikado replied to Sora's question.

[ Several Days Ago ]

[ (Y/N) (L/N) ]

"So if my theory is correct...this entire island is just a simulation" I muttered to myself as I typed a few codes and when I pressed enter. I got rid of the CCTV in my room.

"Holy shit. I could save everyone!" I exclaimed as I hurriedly flipped my whiteboard to the other side and started scribbling a bunch of possible plans.

[ Several Days Later ; Night BEFORE the Parade ]

[ Sora ]

(Y/N) hasn't come out of her room since when we arrived here. I might as well check on her.

I pace around the 4th floor of the cruise and head to (Y/N)'s room. Surprisingly, the door was open. And as I opened the door, there was no light except from the 3 monitors in the room.

Papers were scattered and the bed was untouched. She looked over to the desk by the monitors seeing a passed out (Y/N).

"Oh my god. (Y/N)!" Alarmed, Sora rushed over to her and checks if she's breathing. She then touches her forehead checking her temperature "She's hot..." Sora muttered.

She turns on the lights and gets supplies from her room since no one is allowed out of the Monocruise. She lays her on her bed and while watching her sleep peacefully. Sora notices the camera is now gone, but shrugs it off and plans to ask (Y/N) tomorrow.

But before she could leave she felt a hand grab her "Sora...I, Love...you" (Y/N)'s hand lets go of her wrist making Sora blush a tiny bit. "I love you too" She whispered before leaving.

└──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┘

Published on November 27, 2019