「 𝚄𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 」

Requested by SockTheCat

Danganronpa: Despair Time

{ Charles Cuevas × Whit Young }
{ Non-Killing Game AU }
{ Fluff }

WARNING!!!
If you are reading this in the dark using dark mode, you should prepare yourselves for a bright drawing ok?

-------¤-------

Author's Notes:
Very short oneshot about charwhit but I love them!!!
They are so canon omg if one of them dies I would be so upset but if one of them (COUGH whit COUGH) was the mastermind then I would unapologetically enjoy it

Fun fact: I prepare requests with the format already in my drafts so I know what to write next but the title would be temporary which would be based on idea I have in mimd before writing

This chapter was just called "charwhit" and I almost published it before changing it oops.

(I do think the title is a little on the nose lol)

┌──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┐

"Whit have you seen my-" Charles was about to ask if he has seen his safety goggles but the answer was already in front of him.

"Look Charles! It's you!" Whit exclaimed, pointing to the big snowball that supposedly represented Charles.

"That does NOT look like me."
"Yes it does! You even have the same expression!"

Charles looked at the snowball, then back at Whit then looked back at the snowball then looked back at Whit. Blinked once, twice and let out a sigh. "I'll just use my spare. If my goggles get destroyed you will have to buy me a replacement."

"It won't get damaged. I promise! By the way, lets get coffee together or something!" Whit suggested. "Get back inside too! You haven't even changed yet." "Whoopsies! My bad."

{ Later }

Charles was waiting for Whit outside. He looked at the snowball that Whit made and decided to make another snowball that resembled Whit next to it.

But it still didn't resemble him so Charles went back inside, borrowed one of his jackets and placed it on the snowball.

"Charles have you seen my-" Whit cuts himself off, seeing his missing jacket on the snowball. "Aww Charles! Did you feel bad that the Sno-Charl was lonely so you made Sno-Whit?"

"Sh-Shut up. And hurry up so that we don't be late." Charles face was flashed red. "Oki! Oki! I'm almost done anyway."

└──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┘

Author's Note:
I have no idea what is the yellow thing Charles is wearing. I assume it's safety goggles but some people kind of interpreted it as glasses so idk

Also it's 1am as of posting so rip sleep schedule but CHARWHIT SUPERIOR

-------¤-------

Published on March 19, 2023