「 𝙵𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙵𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚌𝚘 」

Requested by YukinoHanaNana017

Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School

{ Nagito Komaeda x LUCKSTER Hajime Hinata }
{ Talant Swap AU ; Post-Tragedy AU }
{ F L U F F }

WARNING!!!
Spoilers to the Anime and the Game

-------¤-------

Author's Notes:
I tried to handle with Kamakura since they also swapped roles in the story

I'm not that satisfied with this

I'm sorry if this is not what you imagined

┌──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┐

After the tragedy, everyone (somewhat) lived in peace. All of the former students and alumni started rebuilding Hope's Peak.

[ Present Time ]

"Good nom nom nomming!" Ibuki enters the temporary dining hall with a big, wide grin on her face. "Good Morning/Morning" Everyone else replied as Teruteru came out of the kitchen.

"Here's my specialty breakfast buffet...!" With a slight wink (attempting to woo the girls) Teruteru set all the platters of food onto the table and everyone instantly grabbed the food and ate.

Hiyoko suddnely had an idea. She grabbed (insert food here) and aimed it at Mikan but instead of hitting her, it hit Fuyuhiko.

"What the fuck—!? Who threw that!?" As he stood up, Akane threw a piece of meat at him "Whoops...!" With that, a food fight started. Unfortunately, some orange juice got into Hajime's Cybord arm.

"Shit." As he cursed, now having a hard time to move his arm due to the slight rust. Noticing this, Nagito came to him. "Hey, are you having a hard time moving?" Asking with a slight tilt. Nagito (Kamakura-Side) then proceeded to fix Hajime's arm by dragging him to his room.

— Later —

"H-Has anyone seen Hajime...?" Hiding under the table, quivering in fear, Mikan asked. "Hey, where's Nagito?" Soda asked out of the blue as Akane hit him square in the face with some Meat on the Bone.

└──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┘

Published on October 2, 2019