「 𝚂𝚘 𝙼𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 」

Requested by beautywiki

Super Danganronpa Another 2 : The Moon of Hope and the Sun of Despair

{ Sora × Yuki Maeda }
{ Marriage }
{ Post-Killing Game AU }
{ FLUFF }

WARNING!!!
Slight Spoilers to SDRA2

-------¤-------

Author's Note:
Okay for this oneshot, I did some research on how Japanese marry for accuracy. Forgive me if I'm wrong...

I don't want to explain it because it's quite a hassle...

I actually finished this weeks ago and I forgot to publish it! WHOOPS!!!

┌──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┐

'This is it...We've been dating for a year and survived the killing game simulation' Yuki thought as he went to talk to Shinji. "Big Bro...? Can we talk?" Yuki asked. "Huh? Sure! Is this about Sora again?" Shinji asked. Yuki nodded. "Bro, you and I have been talking about this for weeks...Just tell her!" Shinji exclaimed. "B-But...!"

Little did they know, Sora, Yoruko and Iroha accidentally heard the boys' conversation. "Hey, Sora. Are you gonna do it?" Yoruko asked. Iroha immediately tried to contain her laughter "IROHA! I was talking about the engagement not that!" Yoruko scolded.

"S-Sorry!" Iroha exclaimed while laughing a bit. "Hm...I'm not sure" Sora replied "OH COME ON!!! You and Yuki have been together for like...YEARS!!!" Yoruko exclaimed "I'm just waiting for the right moment. I don't want to rush things unlike...Taira" Sora said as she muttered the last part.

"Hey...Don't think about it. You and Yuki have changed" Yoruko said as she rubbed Sora's back "The Voids are still untrusted but we're trying!" Iroha added. Sora thought about it for a bit "Maybe tonight" She replied. "YES!" Iroha and Yoruko squealed.

-------¤-------

Ah! Sora! I need to ask you something. Can we...talk in private?" Yuki asked "Sure Yuki" Sora replied. As they walked to Yuki's room an awkward tension was between them.

"Um...Sora? Will you....um...." Yuki couldn't get the words out "Will you marry me, Yuki?" Sora asked "U-Um...! Yes! YesYesYesYesYes!" Yuki exclaimed. Yuki realized that he had forgotten something "Wait...I forgot to ask for the koseki!" Sora pulled out 2 sheets of paper from her pocket. "I got it this afternoon" Sora stated. Yuki sighed in relief.

"Shiiiip!" Iroha whisper-exclaimed as she drew more art of the two of them.

└──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┘

Published on August 17, 2019