「 𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝙹𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚜 」

Requested by GalaxyProd999

This is a Fanganronpa Oneshot
Super Danganronpa Another 2: The Sun of Hope and the Moon of Despair

{ Kanade Otonokoji × Male! Reader }
{ Fluff }

WARNING!!!
Verbal Abuse (???)
Slight Spoilers to Chapter 3 in the A/N and CGs (Daily Life)

-------¤-------

Guide:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(N/N) - Nickname (from Setsuka)
(U/T) - Ultimate Talent

-------¤-------

Author's Note:
In this Killing Game AU, Kanade isn't super obsessed with her sister. She just wants some love from her since she's her only family left. (Which is different from the original plot where she **Major Spoilers**)

Also, Y/N will be related to Satsuki Iranami (from DRA) due to plot reasons

I hope you don't mind

┌──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┐

"Hey (N/N)! Wanna take a swim?" Setsuka asked the Ultimate (U/T) "I'm not sure...Swimming isn't really my thing..." He muttered.
[If your talent is related to swimming just ignore that]

"Aww come on, (N/N)! Lighten up!" Setsuka pleaded "Fine, whatever..." (Y/N) went to get his swimwear from his room that he got when they first arrived on the 1st Island.
[I'm a girl so...I don't know what boys wear for swimming]

And once I entered the pool...

Sora, Teruya, Yoruko and Setsuka are already there

Sora, Teruya, Yoruko and Setsuka are already there. "Hey (N/N)! Glad you could join us!" Setsuka waved as Yoruko splashed water onto her causing a water fight between them.

I took a dip and sat beside Teruya "Hey Teruya" I said "Hey, (Y/N). I'm glad that I'm not the only guy here" He replied. We both had a small chat.

"Satsuki..." Teruya suddenly muttered "You know her?" I asked. "I don't know...Ever since we got here I feel like I'm starting to remember something" he replied

"She's my big sister. W-What happened to her!?" I asked "I...don't remember. Sorry" Once he said those words my heart shattered. She was the best big sister a brother could ask for!

After a while we just started talking about random topics.

[ Meanwhile ]

"Big sis, what's wrong?" Kanade asked as she opened Hibiki's door "Did...Did you do this?" Hibiki muttered "Wh-What do you mean?" Kanade asked until she saw a video that showed their parents and their dog dead.

"Big sis-" "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" Hibiki yelled pushing her sister making Kanade's back hit the wall. "Big sis..." Hibiki pulled one of Kanade's pigtails and put her lips near her ear "I don't want to see you're face nor you EVER AGAIN!!!" Hibiki yelled.

Kanade then left the room and went outside crying. Until she bumped into someone "(Y)...(Y/N)?" She sniffed "Kanade what wrong?" He asked "H-*hic*Hibiki got mad at me and *hic* *hic*" "Calm down, let's get some water then we'll talk" (Y/N) said as they headed to the dining hall.

[ (Y/N) already changed into his uniform by this point and I know they call it diner in the translations but dining hall sounds better ]

After Kanade calm down, she told (Y/N) what happened in Hibiki's dorm "Big sis doesn't love me anymore..." Kanade muttered as tears were about to pour "H-Hey now! That's not true!" (Y/N) said "You think so...?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah! Why don't I tell you a joke to cheer you up!" (Y/N) exclaimed "A joke?" Kanade muttered "I may not be as good as my sister but I'll try. Imagine if Sora was a music teacher and someone got the So-Fa syllables wrong, what would she say?" (Y/N) asked.

"I dunno...what?" Kanade asked "Do~ Re~ Mi~ Fa~ SORE WA CHIGAU ZO!!!" (Y/N) yelled which made both of them laugh. Until the nighttime announcement was made "Thank you (Y/N)" Kanade said "No problem!" (Y/N) replied as they both went back to their respective rooms.

[ Kanade's Room ]

"If Big Sis doesn't love me anymore...I'll make Y/N mine instead!"

└──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┘

Author's Note:
To be continued???

Anyway, the joke was from one of Voicing Harmony's comic dubs and I am treble at making jokes (but not puns)

I just added the pool scene to show that Teruya and Y/N are good friends just because Y/N reminds Teruya of Satsuki (RIP)

Overall, I hope you liked it!

-------¤-------

Published on June 23, 2019