「 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚢 」

Requested by MeowMuffinG

Super Danganronpa Another 2: The Sun of Hope and the Moon of Despair

{ Sora X Yuki Maeda }
{ Killing Game AU ; Chapter 5 }
{ Angst Fluff }

WARNING!!!
MAJOR Spoilers to Chapter 6 of DrA (???)
MAJOR Spoilers to Chapter 4 of SDrA2 (???)
Attempts of Suicide is involved
Chapter 5 CG Spoiler

-------¤-------

Author's Note:
I don't know much beyond Chapter 2 Execution since there are only translations for the post trials of Chapter 3-5 but I did a bit of research and this is as close as I could get to the original. The same goes for DRA.

I changed a lot of things since I've only seen an English Commentary but no Eng Subs.

I hope you don't mind

┌──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┐

[ Nighttime; Sora Recalling the Events of the last trial and yesterday ]

After the 4th Trial, everything just fell apart...

Shinji died.
Nikei got executed for breaking the rules.
Yuki is acting differently than usual.
Yoruko doesn't trust Sora.
Sora feels like she's being controlled.
And Syobai's gone missing.
Mikado burned the Monocruise.
Teruya is trying his best to keep everyone's hopes up even though 9 people died.

Everything was just a mess...

[ Daily Life ; Higa Hotel ; Day Time ; Sora's Room ]

Sora heard someone knocking on her door. "Y-Yuki! You're back to normal?" Sora asked "Sora, we need to talk. Now" Yuki said in a serious tone as he let himself in.

"What is it Yuki?" Sora asked "I don't understand what happened after the fourth trial. It's like...there's another identity hidden within me" Yuki said.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked "I don't know...It's hard to explain" He replied. Sora felt the same way as she kept on getting these visions of...maid.

"Yuki, have we met before?" Sora asked suddenly "Eh? We've only met on the first day in the first island!?" Yuki replied.

"Do you know Akane Taira?" Sora asked "I...don't know. But it sounds familiar" Yuki replied. "Maybe we should research about it" Sora suggested. Yuki nodded and they headed to the library.

"Master Utsuro..." Sora muttered "Huh!?" Yuki gasped "Nothing. Someone probably messed with my memory" Sora replied.

[ After a while ]

"I-I'm an Ultimate Despair!?" Yuki gasped as he read the book. "Y-Yuki..." "No, Yoruko was right...I SHOULD HAVE DIED!!!" Yuki yelled as he ran off; Sora chasing after him while calling out his name.

She looked around the city and found him in the warehouse holding a knife near his neck while crying.

"I'm sorry, everyone. None of this would have happened when I'm around. Goodbye..." Yuki muttered.

CLANG!!!

Yuki didn't notice it but Sora smacked the knife out of his hand. "S-Sora..." Yuki muttered

"Yuki, I care about you. Even if you used to be an Ultimate Despair. You are NOT Utsuro! You're Yuki Maeda, the Ultimate Lucky Student" Sora said.

Yuki bursted into tears and cried...

"It's gonna be okay, Yuki"

└──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┘

Author's Note:
After a LOT of research, this is the closest I could get to the original since there is no English translation of Daily Life.

I think the only times I will use the CGs is when the story similar to the canon game.

(Exception is when deaths are switched, role of the protagonist is switched, or scenarios are not in the CG of the game)

I hope you liked it!

-------¤-------

Published on Jun 13, 2019