「 𝚂𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗...𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 」

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

{ Hinted Shuichi Saihara ×  Kaede Akamatsu }
{ Bittersweet }
{ Spoilers to All Mentioned Game }
{ Post-V3 }

-------¤-------

Author's Notes:
This will be the
last oneshot I will make.

This is more of an AU than my usual oneshots 

┌──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┐

"chi....ichi...SHUICHI!!!!" Himiko yelled out. "Gah!" The said detective jolted up. "Where are we...?" He asks. "You're in the Future Foundation" A voice said.

Shuichi recognized that voice. "Makoto...Naegi!?" Maki exclaimed. "I thought that everything about Danganronpa was fiction!" Himiko exclaimed.

"That is true but that was all just a simulation; Just like what happened to my class" Another voice entered the room.

"Hinata-San..." Makoto looked up at him. "Wait, if this was just a simulation...where are the others?" Shuichi asked.

The two brunettes stayed silent. "What happened to Tenko, Angie and the others?" Himiko asked. "This is different from the Neo World Program. Their minds...have shut down" "Sh-Shut down!?" Maki exclaimed in shock.

"I'm sorry..." Makoto hung his head low. They all stayed silent as if to pay respect to all the ones that dies (including the annoying bastard who tried to end the game).

"The others are waiting outside. We'll meet you there" Hajime and Makoto then left the room. Minutes later, Himiko and Maki decided to leave the room.

"Are you coming, Shuichi?" Maki asks. "I...might need some more time" he replied. Maki gave a small nod as a reply.

When the 2 surviving girls left. Shuichi started hearing a glitchy voice nearby. "Sh—Sh—Ichi—" He came closer to the computer.

Then the screen became clear. "Hey Shuichi! It's ben a while" A familiar melodic voice called. "K-Kaede...?" He stuttered.

"I know it's gonna be rough trying to get along with the others but don't give up okay!" She chirped. "I won't..." Shuichi then headed out the room, as if saying goodbye to all of his deceased friends and the killing game.

└──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┘

Published on March 6, 2020