「 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙿𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍 」

Requested by Deadinside1000

Danganronpa Oneshot:
Super Danganronpa Another 2: The Moon of Hope and the Sun of Despair

{ Emma Magorobi × Kokoro Mitsume }
{ Non-Killing Game AU }
{ F L U F F }

WARNING!!!
Slight references to the Game

-------¤-------

Author's Notes:
I think I put the focus to
Setsuka and Hajime rather than Kokoro and Emma...?

OOC Hajime and Kokoro....

This is quite short

I'm sorry TwT

┌──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┐

It was a normal day at Hope's Peak. Which was chaotic as usual. But what's not what you usually see is that...Kokoro and Emma have trouble confessing to each other.

Emma has tried several times but it would usually lead Kokoro running off in a hurry afterwards.

Kokoro on the other hand, is not good at confessing. Whenever Emma confessed to her, Kokoro would blush and try to compose herself in an attempt to reply, but she's too nervous.

So, two amazing bestfriends of theirs decided to give just a little push needed to take a step into Kokoro and Emma's relationship. And those two, are Hajime Makunouchi and Setsuka Chiebukuro.

-------¤-------

As Emma entered the empty classroom the Voids hang out, she gets greeted by her best friend.

"Hey Emma, how was it this time?" Hajime asks while leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "I can't do it...she keeps running away everytime..." Emma pouts.

[ Meanwhile ]

Kokoro was running to the rec room with a red face.  "Roro...Was it Emma again?" Setsuka asked as she played billiard (her specialty).

Kokoro's glasses turn an opaque white. Setsuka lets out a heavy sigh "Roro...You gotta stop running away!" "But...I can't think properly" Kokoro replies.

Setsuka thinks for a bit then comes up with an idea. She takes out her E-Handbook and texts someone. Kokoro notices this but shrugs it off.

[ Several Days Later ; After School ]

As Emma opens her locker a note falls out.

"Meet me in the Dojo. I want to tell you something..."

Emma was suspicious of it and ignores it at first but was too curious to not go.

Meanwhile, Kokoro was practicing the "script" in the dojo which she got from Hibiki which was a love confession. Kokoro couldn't read Hibiki's mind since she left in a rush with Kanade.

Emma enters the room and sees Kokoro's back facing her, holding a piece of paper.

"I apologize for running away from you the past few says. You were running in my mind for so long I can't think straight. As an apology, will you go out with me?"

Kokoro slightly cringes at what she just said, and Emma runs towards her in a hug with joyful tears in her eyes.

"Yes...A million yes's!" Emma cried out which made Kokoro turn red in embarassment but then smiles in satisfaction.

"Mission accomplished." Setsuka hi-fives Hajime.

└──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┘

Published on December 20, 2019