「 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖... 」

Requested by @Miss-Nezuko

Super Danganronpa Another 2: The Moon of Hope and the Sun of Despair

{ Setsuka Chiebukuro x F! Introverted Reader }
{ Non-Killing Game AU }
{ F L U F F }

WARNING!!!
Spoilers to Chapter 3

-------¤-------

Guide:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(U/T) - Ultimate Talent
(N/N) - Nickname (from Setsuka)

-------¤-------

Author's Notes:
I'm sorry if this is not what you imagined

It's been a while since I've gotten into DR so OOC might be seen

┌──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┐

Standing in front of the Theme Park, known as Satsuki Land, is (Y/N) (L/N), the Ultimate (U/T).

She enters the park being greeted by a parade of Sacchin's dancing and marching to the music.

Taking out her phone, she records the parade hoping to show it to her bestfriend, Setsuka Chiebukuro, the Ultimate Billiard Player.

Once the parade ended, she wonders why Setsuka hasn't arrived. She then walks up to her fellow classmates asking them where is she.

They all do a search party, and when (Y/N) entered the Haunted Mansion, she was greeted with blood everywhere. She walks further into the mansion an is greeted with...

[ Y/N L/N ]

"(N/N)?! (N/N)!" I gasp as I was awaken by the blue-haired billiard player who was in front of me, previously shaking me awake.

"S-Setsuka..." As I quietly called out her name, tears started falling down on my eyes. "(N/N), don't cry...big sis Setsuka is here." I started calming down after she said those words and eventually, unconsiously falling back to sleep.

[ Setsuka Chiebukuro ]

I'm glad (N/N) calmed down...

If I weren't there she might--I don't wanna think about it.

"Just know that I love and care for you...(Y/N) (L/N)"

└──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┘

Published on November 25, 2019