「 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 」

Requested by DanganronpaChiaki

{ Super Danganronpa Another 2: The Moon of Hope and the Sun of Despair }
{ Crack Ship }
{ Killing Game AU ; Chapter 4}

-------¤-------

Author's Note:
Inspired by
Kiku Atsukiko's "If Mikaroha Happened in the Game"

This is part 2 of [ MikaRoha ]

Again, really short but that's because you get to continue it with your imagination (whether they did a lemon or just chatted)

┌──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┐

It was the day after Mikado confessed and Iroha felt a little nervous about their relationship at first but was able to get used to it due to them bonding the entire night.

"Mikado? What is he doing here?" Sora eyed suspiciously. "Well, I have an important announcent" Mikado declared with a small voice crack due to his nervousness. "Ugh! No one cares!" Yoruko exclaimed with her hands on her hips.

"Y-Yoruko...!" Iroha yelped in surprise "This better be good..." Nikei muttered from under his breath. "I'm dating Ms. Nijue!"

" •     •     • "

Total silence erupted around the diner until...

"Excuse me, WHAT THE FUCK!?!" Nikei yelled put from the top of his lunges spitting out a bit of coffee. "S-Since when!?" "What!? Why!?"

Multiple questions surrounded the two until Shinji decided to speak up. "Calm down. You aren't dating Mikado, right Iroha?" Iroha fell silent "O-Oh...I-I see..."

"WHY are you even dating HIM!?!" Nikei yelled "B-Because he c-confessed to me last night!" Iroha stuttered in fear. "But he locked us in here" Yuki mentions "W-Well...he's not THAT bad" Iroha blushed. Once again, silence fell towards the diner.

"Well, I guess more awkwardness is gonna come if we stay here. Come on, I-Iroha" "O-Okay..." Iroha follows after Mikado.

"Did we just hear Mikado stutter...???" Sora said out of the blue.

└──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┘

Published on September 19, 2019