「 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐? 」

Requested by Mikanxibuki123

Fanganronpa Oneshot:
Danganronpa Another: Another Despair Academy

{ Utsuro × Clumsy! Female! Reader }
{ Non-Killing Game AU }
{ Fluff }

WARNING!!!
Spoilers to Chapter 6 of DRA

-------¤-------

Guide:
(Y/N) - Your Name

-------¤-------

Author's Notes:
The reader is a Reserve Course student
This is gonna be a bit short

┌──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┐

"Okay, this is my first day at Hope's Peak so I need to always keep my uniform crisp and clean. Then, I need to take note of everything sensei says. I also need to keep up with school projects and—OOPMH!" As a young teenage girl said a monologue to herself, she accidentally bumped into someone.

And when she looked up, she saw an shriveled orange-haired teen, with a slightly messy uniform. "Ow..." He muttered "I..I...OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY!!!" She bowed to him thinking that he must be a serious and strict person by his looks.

"It's fine. I don't really care" he replied. He looked at the girl and noticed her uniform "So you must be a reserve course student, huh?" He said to himself. "U-Um...Yes! I am (Y/N) (L/N), pleasure to meet you" (Y/N) bowed once more.

"You don't have to bow. I'm Utsuro, Ultimate Lucky Student" Utsuro replied "O-Oh my gosh! You're an Ultimate! I'm so sorry! I wasted your time!" (Y/N) bowed again. "I just said, no need to bow" With that, Utsuro took his leave.

"E...Eh?" Confused by the situation, (Y/N) continues walking to her classroom. Meanwhile after that conversation, Utsuro felt his heart beating rapidly along with heat coming to his face. 'What is this feeling?' He asks himself.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!
JK!!!

"Master Utsuro? You're a bit red, are you okay?" Taira Akane, a so-called-friend of Utsuro asked. "I'm fine. I just met someone on the way" He replied looking away from her "Ooh~! Is she cute? Is she your type?" Taira teased "Taira, just shut up" After that sentence, Taira immediately shut up.

Months have passed and the two continued meeting up whether it was on the way to school or home. Either way, (Y/N) and Utsuro bonded with each other without knowing. Each week, Utsuro asks his classmates (and sometimes his twin, Yuki) what is the feeling he feels around (Y/N).

"Hey, Yuki" "Hm..?" "What is this feeling that I feel around (Y/N)?" Utsuro ALMOST stuttered but was able to control himself. "U-Um...What do you mean?" Unsure of the question, Yuki asks.

"My heart beats faster than usual, my face heats up and 'turns red'" Adding air quotations, Utsuro replied. "Ah, I've seen Mitsume-San act like that around Magorobi-San! It's actually...um...Love" Utsuro's eyes widened...slightly.

He never felt love toward anyone but then again, Mitch and Kizuna were always 'lovey-dovey' "I think it's better if you ask this to Mitsume-San. I'm not an expert at this" Yuki let out a small laugh.

Later that night, Utsuro had called Kokoro, having her contact number from Mikado. She gave him some advice and told him to confess. The next day, Utsuro wrote a letter to (Y/N) asking if they can meet at the local park near the Sakura Tree.

Of course, (Y/N) kept reading the letter trying to find out who wrote it but then gave up after school. She took a stroll to the park and waited by the Sakura Tree. Behind the sakura tree was Utsuro.

"I need to talk to you about...something" he said staying in the same spot. "Uhm...What is it?" "Is there someone you like?" That question made (Y/N)'s face red and made her heart beat rapidly "Wh-Why do you ask that?". "Because I love you" Utsuro was now facing towards her with a tint of red on his face.

"Wh-Wha...?" Unable to process the situation, (Y/N) was left in a stuttering mess. "It's fine if you don't love me back. I don't really ca—" Before he took his leave, Utsuro felt someone hugging him from behind. "I love you too..." She muttered as they melted into the hug.

└──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┘

Published on December 25, 2019