「 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚜 」

Requested by -PARTOFSUNSHINE

Super Danganronpa Another 2: The Moon of Hope and the Sun of Despair

{ Nikei Yomiuri × Female! SHSL Baker! Reader }
{ The Reader and Nikei are dating }
{ Non-Killing Game AU }
{ Fluff }

WARNING!!!
Spoilers to SDRA2

-------¤-------

Guide:
(N/N) - Nickname
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

┌──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┐

"(N/N!) (N/N!) Have you heard the latest scoop!?" Nikei's eyes sparkled as he held his notepad and pen.

"What is it Nikei?" (Y/N) faced towards him as she washed the dishes.

"I heard that Setsuka and Mikado are planning a vacation trip for all of us next week! At Utsuroshima Island!" Nikei replied, getting excited about the new scoops he'll get.

"O-Oh! T-That's great..." (Y/N) tried to hide her frown but Nikei notices.

"(Y-Y/N)? What's wrong?" He asked, concerned about his beloved (Y/N)

"Nothing. I need to go to work" (Y/N) shook off his question as she finished washing and immediately grabbed her bag and keys.

[ Few Days Later ]

As (Y/N) was walking to her family's bakery she remembered what her mom told her.

"(Y/N), I need you to handle the shop next week. Me and your father are heading abroad for a while"

She sighed knowing she won't be able to go to vacation with all of her classmates. Let alone her boyfriend. She can't leave the bakery alone while her parents are gone. It was her responsibility as part of the (L/N) family.

After a bit of walking (Y/N) felt little droplets fall onto her. She looked up and realized that it's raining. She forgot to bring an umbrella so instead, she used her bag to cover her head and ran to the nearest overhang.

Since (Y/N) forgot her umbrella she had to either wait till the rain stopped or continue walking in the cold, wet, rain.

Of course, she didn't want to be late so she took the riskier choice of walking to the bakery in the rain not bothering if she'll get a cold.

After a few steps of walking (Y/N) didn't feel any droplets pouring onto her head but it was still raining. She turned around and saw Nikei holding an umbrella to cover her while his hat got soaked.

"N-Nikei? What are you doing here?" (Y/N) asked, surprised of his sudden appearance.

"I was heading back home but I remembered that a few days ago you were down. I want to know. Please tell me!" Nikei bowed below 90 degrees meaning that he was sincere.

(Y/N)'s mouth fell agape as she rarely seen this side of Nikei before. Nevertheless, she told him "My parents are heading abroad next week and I have to handle the bakery while their gone. Which means I can't hang out with you nor the others, next week."

Nikei's eyes grew wide, he knew that (Y/N) had work but didn't know that she couldn't come with him. He calmed down "(Y/N), listen to me. If you won't go then I won't go either" Nikei said in a stern voice.

"B-But! What about Utsuroshima? Your scoops?" Y/N(Y/N) asked in a mix of shock and panic.

Nikei shook his head "I'd rather be with you than get some new scoops without you. Which is why I want to help"

"What!?" (Y/N) exclaimed "You don't have any siblings right? And it's only you and me so, why don't we make the most of it" Nikei added.

(Y/N) thought about it for a while and finally gave in "Okay, but we need to go. We're both gonna get a cold if we stay here for too long" (Y/N) said letting her mother-like side of her show up.

When they arrived at the bakery, it was empty. Which is understandable because the shop's closed. (Y/N) and Nikei then headed to the back of the shop where a bunch of ingredients and supplies are stocked.

(Y/N) took off her jacket/blazer/coat and tied her hair into a ponytail as she wore her apron.

[If you don't have a jacket/blazer/coat or have short hair then ignore those except for the apron part]

She then handed Nikei an apron "What are you doing?" Nikei asked, obviously confused. "If we're gonna work together, I'm gonna have to teach you how to bake right?" (Y/N) replied with a soft smile. Nikei took off his hat and coat and wore the apron.

"Latest Scoop! Journalist tries to bake for the first time with his girlfriend!" Nikei exclaimed as he hugged (Y/N), which eventually turned into a cuddle "I'm glad that you wanted to help" (Y/N)muttered into his ear.

Bonus: -[When Y/N Teaches Nikei how to bake Cookies]-
"N-Nikei! That's salt, not sugar. I said a cup of sugar, not salt!" (Y/N) scolded Nikei, since he added salt instead of sugar into the batter "Whoops..."

Bonus 2: -[At the Airport]-
"Hmm? Where's Nikei?" Iroha asked "That's weird. Nikei usually goes for a trip when he wants to get a scoop" Hajime added. "Oh dear! He can't be late! And where's (Y/N)?" Mikado asked.

"I just received a text message from Nikei. He said that he and (Y/N) can't come because of...work?" Emma said in confusion. "I remember that (Y/N) said that she had a part-time job. Does that have to with anything?" Iroha asked.

"I think our situation may have gotten out of hand but I think they're having a sweet moment" Emma said. Everyone groaned.

└──══════━━━━━━┈┈┈━━━━━━══════──┘

Published on May 5, 2019