𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 2: 𝐿𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝑀𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈

𝐿𝑜𝑔𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒:

In Part 2 of The Girl With Lost Memories, Bella's journey continues as she learns to embrace the good moments amidst the chaos, finding solace in the bonds of friendship, and the resilience of the human spirit.

𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝐵𝓁𝓊𝓇𝒷:

The Girl With Lost Memories-Part 2: Live Good Moments picks up where Part 1: Have Hope left off, with Bella Palmer struggling to find her parents in the enchanting town of Storybrooke and striving to learn the truth behind her visions. After learning that these visions might kill her, Bella must navigate the labyrinth of her fractured past while grappling with the uncertainty of her future in Storybrooke.

With time ticking away, Bella decides to take the advice of her newfound friends and live as many good moments as she can before her impending demise. Along the way, she encounters unexpected allies and formidable adversaries, each holding a piece of the puzzle to her forgotten history in a fairytale world.

Within a whirlwind of magical encounters, heart-wrenching revelations, and poignant moments of self-discovery, Bella must learn not to bolt at the first sign of happiness while confronting the demons that haunt her.

Bella tries her hardest to cherish the fleeting beauty of the present, but an ominous secret admirer lurks in the shadows, leaving her letters about their plans to destroy the town, with her as their queen. Bella must now race against the clock to uncover the truth and forge her path in a world where magic and memories collide.