𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 53: 𝐼𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒯𝑜 𝐿𝒶𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓈' 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Sleep didn't come for a while. I kept thinking about all the bewildering events that happened to me in Storybrooke and whether everyone's right about magic. I questioned my sanity. I examined my existence. Questions about my mother's whereabouts danced to a haunting melody of uncertainty. Ashley could hold the answers, being her friend, but I'm too afraid she'll say Aurora's not in town.

I'm hesitant to search for my parents again. I don't want to find out the worst possible thing. It isn't safe to keep playing with the universe. It's already decided. If I'm not meant to have a family, I'm not meant for one.

Period.

Frustration drives me to grab a pen and notepad from the nightstand's drawer, fueled by a compulsion to chart the enigma that is Storybrooke. As I list the bizarre occurrences, the connections between them emerge, each thread woven into a complex tapestry. What if it's possible that Henry's right—that everyone's right?

𝐹𝓁𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓀𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈

𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝓂𝑒 (𝓌𝒽𝓎?)

𝒫𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈???

𝐹𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒶𝓁𝑒 𝒲𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹

𝒫𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎'𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝐻𝑒𝓃𝓇𝓎'𝓈 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀

𝐻𝑒𝓃𝓇𝓎'𝓈 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀

"𝑀𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸" 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝑒

𝒱𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈

𝒫𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝒾𝒹𝓃𝒶𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐻𝑒𝓃𝓇𝓎

𝒩𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹

𝒞𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒

𝐸𝓃𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉

𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝓂𝑜𝓀𝑒

𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎𝒷𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃 (𝓃𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝓍𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒, 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝒶𝓅𝓈) → 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒?

𝐿𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓈

𝒟𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓇 (𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓎 𝒶𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓁)

I stare at the list. Everything has to do with magic and fairytales. I knew they would. But how everything's linked is far too complicated for a twelve-year-old boy to devise.

A sudden urge to unravel this web of mysteries prompts me to sketch a mind map, but the labyrinthine connections leave me more confused than enlightened.