𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎𝒷𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝑀𝒶𝒾𝓃𝑒

𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉 27, 2013

There's something that's been on my mind for a while. I've thought about it when August showed up in town and, again, when Dad did. How many other people in the real world are from Fairytale Land? There could be hundreds—thousands. They could be ordinary people, heroes, or villains. Who's to say for sure? And how's one to know? Fairytale characters might have blended themselves into society, working and raising families. They could be passing strangers. If August and Dad could do it, others can, too.

"How's your hot cocoa?" Mom asks.

"It's good. Could use a bit more cinnamon, though."

It's been over a year since she returned from the Enchanted Forest with Grandma, but I still miss spending time with her. I'm never going to take her or Grandma for granted ever again. That month they were gone was hectic and lonely without them. Sure, I got a bunch of Grandpa-grandson bonding time, but I had just gotten Mom back. And Grandma, too, even though technically I had her my whole life. But she had just remembered who she truly is and that I'm her family.

It was foolish of me to think we could all be a normal family after the curse broke. We'll never be normal. I blame Gold for bringing magic to Storybrooke the moment Mom broke the curse. He couldn't wait, could he? But I should have seen it coming. Rumplestiltskin can't live without power.

Unlike my family, I've never been to Fairytale Land. I would like to, though. I want to know where my family and friends come from. Realm Number #1 is the Enchanted Forest, of course. It's where everyone is from, and I want to visit all their castles, kingdoms, cottages, and favorite spots. But it will probably never happen because of what occurred with Mom and Grandma. And then there are those anxieties over Greg and Tamara arriving in Storybrooke. Because of those newbies, magic has been on hold for a while, which I guess is good. It gives me the normalcy I wanted with my family. And Dad's here, so I can't complain. Though, no one is a fan of having two outsiders in Storybrooke. Mainly because we can't be ourselves. It's like everyone's still cursed.

Speaking of curses... "Hey, Mom?"

"Yeah," she says with her mouth full of pancakes.

"I had another one of those dreams last night."

Her eyes lift from her plate and fill with worry. "You mean in the Netherworld?"

"Yeah. Aurora was there, too." I hold my mug with both hands, raising it to my mouth.

"What did she say?"

"Last time, I told her about my storybook, but I woke up before she could tell me something. This time, she asked if I could find her daughter."

"Her daughter? She never mentioned a daughter when me and Mary Margaret were in the Enchanted Forest."

"Well, she has one. And she said that she gave her up to her sister in a kingdom called Arendelle."

Mom shakes her head. "Arendelle? I've never heard of it. Do you know what story it's from?"

"No."

"I didn't know Aurora had a sister."

"Yeah, me neither, but as we both know, all these stories aren't how they were told. But she asked if I could look in my book and try to find where her daughter is."

"Did she give you a name?"

"No. We got cut off again."

"Alright. I know how important this must be for Aurora, so go ahead. Though, I'm not sure if we can go out to find her with Greg and Tamara in town. Hook, too."