ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

Rushing out of your dorm you head straight to your first class bumping and apologizing to people on the way who we're giving you strange looks but you paid no attention to them.

After running for miles you we're now infront of your class, panting and sweating, you let yourself catch your breath bending down to hold your knees with your hands when someone called your name.

"Y/n?"
turning your head to the left you see a certain male who you saw yesterday night walking towards you.

"Oh Albedo!.., Phew-Wait hold on let me catch my breath..." you say huffing holding up your hand as he had made his way standing beside you.

"Take your time."
he said smiling slightly with your hands still on your knees as you tried to calm your fast breathing.

A few minutes have passed and now you we're completely not so out of breath like earlier. Since you we're both standing infront of the doors of the classroom, Albedo decided that you both should go in the room and be out of the front door as to not cause problems to the people going in.

"Right I'm fine now."
you say facing him directly.

"Did you rush all the way here?"
he asks you ignoring the people who we're staring right at him from behind you.

"Yeah I didn't wanna be late."

"You do know there's still thirty minutes left before class starts." he tells you crossing his arms over his chest as he raises his eyebrow in amusement.

"Oh,"

"I totally knew that..hehe-" smiling sheepishly while rubbing your neck.

Albedo chuckling at you, "Ofcourse you did."

Looking at the side you see there we're only a few students coming in probably because as he said it was still about thirty minutes before class starts, the only people who we're coming in or was inside the classroom already are those who wanted to be early, people who didn't know what to do until class starts, and people who wanted to pass the time by waiting inside the class.

You failed to notice four girls behind your figure glaring at you with disgust.
Albedo immediately taking notice of the girls behind you forming his once face from chuckling to a stoic one.

"Is there anything you need?" he asks them making you turn your head back to him questioningly, seeing him have a rather disinterested look on his face.

"Huh what do -" before you could finish your sentence you we're shoved to the side rather harshly making you grunt from the sudden push.

"Oh if it isn't Albedo, have you decided on your answer from my question last time?~" a voice cooed, after you recovered you look at the people who we're now infront of Albedo. Four girls surrounding him seemingly trying to bewitch him with their "attractive selves" while he looked utterly uninterested with the girls infront of him.

"Y/n are you-"
he faced you with worry in his eyes,

"Ah ah ah, I'm right here." the girl who spoke earlier cut him off grabbing his chin with her hand making his head face her again.

"It's rude to stare at some girl when your lover is talking to you." another girl spoke who was at the right side of the girl grabbing Albedo's chin.

'Who the hell?'
you observed them and having to conclude on something.

The girl who had no knowledge of personal space, grabbing Albedo's chin and cutting him off was the leader of their group, she had long brown hair and green eyes.