japan

(2am) "my babe, i love you." i hugged owen

"i love you too. be safe babe, play hard, text me." he said hugging me back, his hand in my butt

"OP, nows not the time." i laughed

"play good, ill be watching!" he said before smacking my butt as i got in my car.

"ow!" i laughed

he walked back to his house, as i turned on my car.

soft music played through the radio as i drive to pick up molly.

"passport & were ready to go!" i said to molly, after picking her up.

were on our way to japan for the womans U18 world juniors championship.

the boys are still at their world juniors, but we have a long day of travel ahead of us

we arrived at campus, placed our bags onto the pile of bags in the parking lot, and boarded the bus.

after role call and everything we headed to the airport.

went through security & immediately boarded the plane just for us.

after a 25 hour flight of chaos, we landed in japan.

boarded another bus & we were taken to our hotel, a 3 hour ride.

my phone buzzed with a twitter notification, as we got to the hotel.

owen posted me on his story so i added it to my story

"ladies listen up we have the entire 4th floor there should be no reason you are on any other floor because the other floors are other teams, okay roommates

"ladies listen up we have the entire 4th floor there should be no reason you are on any other floor because the other floors are other teams, okay roommates." coach started going down the list, "peyton & katie room 456."

"LET GO!" peyton cheered.

"oh dear." coach said

after peytons out burst, we got the whole 'we are representing usa speech'

we got off the, got our bags and went to our room.

we had signs on the doors with team usa & our numbers on them.

i was laying on my bed when there was a knock at the door, "katie."

i opened the door seeing a group on my teammates holding their phones at me showing my instagram story, "owen powers?" molly asked

"its power." i corrected her

"girl how long? and you didnt tell us?"

"since like devo camp." i laughed "we kept it on the down low, and i thought that we were still doing that but then he posted it."

"how? he plays for team canada." brenna asked

"we grew up together. our moms have known each other way before any of us were born. it just kinda happened."